Drag Race Controversy & Drama Thread

She's getting dragged on Twitter for that tweet. A lot of people are offended. That kinda gives the claim legitimacy. But knowing Gia, I feel like she'll deliberately not apologize.

Etcetera Etcetera has pulled out of the Drag Race Down Under tour saying she refuses to perform alongside someone who has made racist performances even "after being called out". I assume she's talking about Scarlet Adams?

Art Simone has also retweeted it. I wonder if it could be the start of a mass walkout? Clearly there's bad blood there but good for her for sticking to her values.

Art and Etc work together a lot so there is high chance of some sisterly solidarity

Big mess for Shannel from Season 1 over this video, where she takes a wad of cash from a woman's handbag and walks off. When the woman complained, Shannel apparently cursed at her and threw her a $20. She's suing, and he's just put out a video on his Instagram claiming he only took "a couple of dollars" :eyes:

0586640A-8FA1-473D-8878-50515FBF54AC.gif

I think she was on the Roscoe’s viewing party and talked about they’re assholes.

Max was nothing short of Top 4 excellence and was easily better than Pearl. But what IS her story? Her season was years ago.

Yes, as I recall she claimed Ru/the producers asked her to sing something while the crew were setting up shots etc - then they used the footage and edited it to look like she was crazy :(

I think she also had some sort of awful ex-boyfriend acting as her manager immediately after season 7, and it resulted in her really squandering any of the profile and momentum she had. It's a real shame, because she's so talented and deserved that large platform.

What the hell is all the drama between Kimora and Adriana!?

Just watched the latest Bring back my girls and drama!!

I agree they should be fired. COME ON. :goodgrief:

What the hell is all the drama between Kimora and Adriana!?

Just watched the latest Bring back my girls and drama!!
JUICY wasn't it? It was because of this request to be kept away from Kimora while on tour I think

FgnJkP3VsAAoSSm

Rather more serious than frivolous drama/controversy but:

Presumably that's what this was a response to

It's jawdropping that the original thing was put together _and_ signed off without anyone catching it. How does that mistake happen unless it's so unprofessional a setup only one person is responsible for the whole creation and posting process, or whoever does signoff isn't familiar with the relevant content?

Blocking paying customers seems extreme!

They’re not blocking paying customers, they’re cancelling their subscription and then blocking them.

Tbh the way the toxic drag fandom has grabbed on the Todrick thing is awful (yes he’s a terrible person but dedicating all this time to ruining him is just as toxic) and both Bob and Monet are friends with him.

I agree the drag fandom is very toxic and I don't know what they exactly said, but peope being angry because they had that piece of shit in their show is totally correct. It's not just that he's not likable or didn't pay the rent, do you actually know what he said to that woman in the house of CBB? The most vile criature I've ever seen, he should be totally cancelled.

Last edited:
Epstein's blackmail vault is of greater consequence, but Todrick's is probably much more entertaining (especially the RuPaul file).

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
There's been a lot of drama about RPDR appropriating ball culture with their liberal interpretation of "vogueing" in that last mini challenge. Ended up being a one-sided feud between Aja and Anetra. Aja was basically shitting on Anetra's technique and calling her sloppy (Aja is a 'formal' ball scene student from the House of Labeija on Legendary). Anetra ended up blocking her lol

Last edited:
Hasn't Aja been going on and on about this since Anetra's talent show in the first episode? I think Anetra has had her blocked the entire time so she's just been getting madder and madder without any reaction :tongueout:

Hasn't Aja been going on and on about this since Anetra's talent show in the first episode? I think Anetra has had her blocked the entire time so she's just been getting madder and madder without any reaction :tongueout:
Anetra has literally said NOTHING :D

• Love
Reactions: COB
Anetra has literally said NOTHING :D

I don't really like that youtuber (they really struggled to know how to respond to Tammie in that "interview"), but did laugh at the tweet about Anetra's landing being crusty and the multiple u-turns in the same tweet from Aja :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom