Dua Lipa — Illusion + Radical Optimism

here we go girls. the new lewk is not iconic a la Don't Start Now and I don't love the image chosen but I like the 90s aesthetic.

Is this her equivalent of Feast On Scraps because that sounds so Future Nostalgia coded nnnnn

Dula playing the song for an older man outside the BBC on wired earphones while somebody wields a CONGRATULATIONS banner is :D / :disco:

Oh that’s quite funny - maybe she is a character after all

That clip is all sorts of :disco:

Kudos to this woman for realising she is a POP STAR

OK well I didn't say anything more because I don't wanna be hysterical and reactive but

it's very well produced. it's kind of like a Tame Impala remix of Break My Heart musically. the chorus/hook... feels like a verse. it's lightweight. not a big pop song like the Future Nostalgia singles. probably a huge grower, I won't listen again til Fri

OK well I didn't say anything more because I don't wanna be hysterical and reactive but

it's very well produced. it's kind of like a Tame Impala remix of Break My Heart musically. the chorus/hook... feels like a verse. it's lightweight. not a big pop song like the Future Nostalgia singles. probably a huge grower, I won't listen again til Fri

This is a disaster

I think I discovered my new worst nightmare: Having to listen to a song for the first time in front of the artist

I'm hoping she can get a #1 debut out of this, though, the fact that she doesn't have one in the US is absurd.

I like that.

The video is very Hung Up, isn’t it? Both in the setting and the “funky crowd” shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom