Eastenders 2022

I found it odd when the guys who raped Ruby were supposed to have been Martin’s best mates from school, when Asif was literally the only friend we ever saw when he was a teenager.

A lot of pressure to get that part right considering he’s been talked about for 3 years now.

Janine's current scheming is quite cartoonishly evil :D I can only assume this is leading to Jada leaving?

The recording Janine had of Jada didn’t even SAY ANYTHING. It was all just Janine sounding off about Linda and Jada saying yes and no!? :D

Yes, this is the first week it's back to the usual way. Annoyingly yesterday's episode was postponed until 10:30 in Scotland because of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo of all things, but it did pop up on iPlayer at the usual time.

It looked like Janine in the background, but I'm not sure what she was doing... I can only assume it's incriminating in some way. It was also very poorly photoshopped :D

What was that photo of Frankie showing?

I thought it was Janine getting rid of her clothes she was wearing during the accident with Linda. It is just her basically putting a black bag in the bin though, which isn’t really all that incriminating?

I am REALLY enjoying this again. I was really behind and it felt like such a chore to catch up on but I have, and I am glad I did. The characters in Eastenders are so much better than any other soap right now, and they have got rid of most of the deadwood in the most recent cull. Billy Mitchell, and Harvey are both still rubbish but the lead characters are all TOP DRAWER.

Reactions: COB
Janine is such a great character but I also really love Linda. Mick is great in part, but I think it was definitely his time to move on where I think Linda still has plenty of juice. As much as I adore Janine I can’t wait to see Linda come back out on top as Janine going from hero to zero consistently is part of the reason I love her so much.

I have a feeling Linda might be an unannounced departure, and leave with Mick.

I have a feeling Linda might be an unannounced departure, and leave with Mick.

OMG that would be PERFECT! I read an interview with Kellie Bright the other day and she said she is gutted Danny Dyer is leaving as they started together and he is her best friend, but she is happy to be staying on and is looking forward to what the writers next have in store for Linda. I suppose she maybe would say that….

Is IAN BEALE gone for good? Kathy just seems to be going through the motions at the moment with that awful Rocky. Sonia is a bit of a dud recently too with no family ties other than Whitney and Jack. :(

I don't think Adam Woodyatt is in any rush to come back, he seems to be enjoying himself doing theatre. I'm happy for Ian to stay away for a while longer - but when he does return I'd like it to be with Jane (and have them been back together offscreen for quite a while), then build the Beale family back up with them at the centre.

Last edited:
I do find it interesting that the Hills family (Kathy's siblings) weren't really explored much after the Nineties, particularly after her resurrection. I wonder what they thought about her faking her death :o

I don't think Adam Woodyatt is in any rush to come back, he seems to be enjoying himself doing theatre.
Oddly enough, he was just interviewed on Lorraine and said exactly this - "the door is always open, but there are lots of other doors too" :shock:

I thought it was Janine getting rid of her clothes she was wearing during the accident with Linda. It is just her basically putting a black bag in the bin though, which isn’t really all that incriminating?

Yes I remember the scene and I think Lola or someone was taking a photo of Frankie at the time. I too don't see how that photo is gonna do anything

Apparently I was Janine putting her bloody clothes from the crash into a bin bag

The only person who actually KNOWS Janine was involved is Scarlett, and I think Janine told Sonia that she was throwing away bedding because Scarlett had wet the bed. I can't see how that photo could lead to any of that coming up, but we'll see :eyes:

So basically they’re doing the same “they’re meant to be together” stories with Kat and Alfie, Mick and Linda, Sharon and Phil, Billy and Honey, and let’s face it, probably Ben and Callum.

I mean, I understand if the new producer is trying to restore the status quo and rebuild some solid family units, but do they have to do it all at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom