Eastenders 2022

I’m playing catch-up here… still about a week behind but I have a couple of questions:

Isn’t Rainie and Stuart’s baby literally THEIR baby? Surely it’s not Bernie’s call to make whether or not they keep him?

Since when was Jay back at the undertakers?

I’m playing catch-up here… still about a week behind but I have a couple of questions:

Isn’t Rainie and Stuart’s baby literally THEIR baby? Surely it’s not Bernie’s call to make whether or not they keep him?

Since when was Jay back at the undertakers?
It’s Stuart and Bernie’s biological child. I don’t think they actually signed a contract for the surrogacy because of the payment involved which wasn’t legal?

And she's back!! :disco:

samback.jpg

• Love
Reactions: COB
Where has this call centre storyline come from? Bernie to form a union then lead a communist vanguard please :disco:

This 'Walford Attacker' stuff has come out of nowhere too, but I quite like it.

Kim Medcalf must have been over the moon when she got the call to return. She seems to have done very little since playing Sam last time round.

I can’t think of anything other than Celebrity Fame Academy.

According to Wikipedia she has done another couple of bits and bobs but nothing really worth talking about. I’m not sure if she was taking part in touring productions of anything or Panto to pay the bills, but on tv she has done very little in the past 17 years since she left the show.

Whenever an old character returns you feel like you need a recap of their history. I can't remember why everyone hates Sam!

Whenever an old character returns you feel like you need a recap of their history. I can't remember why everyone hates Sam!
Maybe her involvement in Den’s death? Wasn’t she also frolicking around with Andy the gangster? Obviously abandoning her son after initially trying to say it was Ricky’s baby too.

Not sure what Ben has against her.

"Speak for Phil? She couldn't speak for Sooty" :basil: The writers seem to be relishing all this campery. I do love the idea of Sam coming in and just fucking everything up, as usual :disco:

This has been a very good week, particularly tonight's - they don't pair up Stacey and Shirley as often as they should, they work really well together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom