Eurovision 2022 - Confirmed Entries (40/40)

As for the sync listens I’m not going to be reliable re availability, but don’t mind whacking a few playlists together and passing them on to whoever runs it.

Pot the reds then screw it back
For the yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black
Snooker loopy nuts are we
We're all snooker loopy

I need to put that in Nancy's thread

We could wait until the running order is out* and do them in order :disco:

*but Lord knows when RAI will get round to this
Yes this actually! It’s USUALLY out late March/early April so we SHOULDN’T be waiting too long.

Yes this actually! It’s USUALLY out late March/early April so we SHOULDN’T be waiting too long.
According to somebody who has been in EBU/RAI meetings, the Italians intended to do the running order in the week before the contest and weren’t quite grasping why they shouldn’t do that, so I wouldn’t hold out much hope.

According to somebody who has been in EBU/RAI meetings, the Italians intended to do the running order in the week before the contest and weren’t quite grasping why they shouldn’t do that, so I wouldn’t hold out much hope.
:D Those Italians, eh? Quite aside from the issue of my wondering how on earth DOLMIO ever gets made with that sort of attitude going on, what are they going to do if someone’s OFF SICK?

I’m quite enjoying my entirely imagined scenario that the EBU are quite German (or ACTUALLY German) at these meetings, with RAI rolling their eyes, nudging each other under the table whenever someone speaks and sighing loudly. YEAH WHATEVER. HOP IT FRITZ IN ITALIAN OBVIOUSLY :disco:

Aren't there some rehearsal days that have some from one semi and some from another...?

Aren't there some rehearsal days that have some from one semi and some from another...?
Yes and I guess there is no real reason that the technical rehearsals need to be in any particular order, but it's a good opportunity for the backstage team to rehearsal the set changes in between each act.

It's all very well in Sanremo when they have an hour between each performance to change the stage...

This is why Finland should have won last year. No jokes, no banter, no wasteful interval acts - the whole thing would have been fully organised by July last year and the show would clock in at just over an hour.

We should really have a sweepstake for the exact time that the show will finish.

We should really have a sweepstake for the exact time that the show will finish.
4:58am BCT on Sunday 15th May. A beleaguered audience shifts in their seats, fighting the comforting beckon of sleep. They’ve endured endless hours of dull songs, meandering banter and formless, inscrutable attempts at comedy. The hosts, sweat pouring from their weathered brows, wearily trudge to the stage. The survivors in the crowd look up through bloodshot eyes. Finally, this is it…
“Let the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 BEGIN!”

4:58am BCT on Sunday 15th May. A beleaguered audience shifts in their seats, fighting the comforting beckon of sleep. They’ve endured endless hours of dull songs, meandering banter and formless, inscrutable attempts at comedy. The hosts, sweat pouring from their weathered brows, wearily trudge to the stage. The survivors in the crowd look up through bloodshot eyes. Finally, this is it…
“Let the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 BEGIN!”
:D:D:D

I don't know what you're all complaining about to be honest. I’m looking forward to an Italian Eurovision.

If they can organise a non-stop tour de force of 5 and a half hours of entertainment each night for Sanremo, just imagine what we’ll get in May. :disco:

- HUNDREDS OF SPECIAL GUESTS
- MORE INTERVAL ACTS THAN SONGS
- NON-STOP CHATTER
- PRESENTER MONOLOGUES
- MORE CHATTER

Aaaw! I love these

1648209917400.png

There's a thread on that already.

After all that it’s coming earlier than most years is it not? :D

*Semi two order released on 29th April*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back