Female World Leaders

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Always FAR MORE INTERESTING than a DREARY MAN IN A SUIT (not including the dickey bowed Queen in charge of Belgium).

A few of CHOICE:

Julia Gillard (Australia)

7164922741038ae90123e6ad8ae45d74bc871a72

One of the more fascinating world leaders, fan of falling over, having an accent that makes Kath & Kim look highbrow and oddly firm on her anti gay marriage stance despite it being contrary to her other beliefs including being atheist...

Portia Simpson Miller (Jamaica)

220px-Portia_Miller_Shoot.Jpeg

Jamaica's first Female PM and Loreen lookalike, also the first to not openly promote homophobia in a country seen as being one of the most homophobic in the world.

Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir (Iceland)

J%C3%B3hanna_Sigur%C3%B0ard%C3%B3ttir_Jan_2011_%28cropped%29.jpg

Typically it would be one of the cold nations, that has the first LESBIAN in charge. I don't know much about her, but I doubt Angela Merkel could pull some of these outfits off:

images

Johanna-Sigurdardottir.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are OTHERS, including Angela Merkel, but those are the THREE that INTRIGUE ME MOST. Merkel is just a man with MASSIVE TITS.

2756567.jpg

DILMA ROUSSEFF (Brazil)

S_qkZ3xy.jpg

I'd vote for that hair.

She's the new Brazilian PM isn't she?

I note South Korea has a lady now (Park Geun-Hye):

Park-Geun-Hye-008.jpg

She's meant to be a BIT OF A CUNT.

Roza Otunbayeva. Former president of KYRGYZSTAN

Otunbayeva2_1611958c.jpg

There really are QUITE a few now... America and Russia aside, which major countries still haven't had a female leader?

I'm pretty sure Canada haven't had one yet. Have France?

The President of Costa Rica: glamorous AND named Laura Chinchilla :disco:

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F17498fca0d088c7a8f968537152210e2%2F0x0.jpg

Sadly Sirleaf of Liberia is one of the massive homophobes... She's the one Tony Blair PUT DOWN in a bizarre TV interview on the issue.

There really are QUITE a few now... America and Russia aside, which major countries still haven't had a female leader?

I'm pretty sure Canada haven't had one yet. Have France?

Canada had one, Kim Campbell, for four months in 1993. She led the Conservatives from a majority government of 156 seats to literally just TWO seats in the whole country after the election :D

KimCampbell.jpg

Last edited:
How can we forget Cristina Fernández de Kirchner (Argentina), arch enemy of the UK and general freaky looking glamour dog:

cristina-fernandez-de-kirchner_fullblock.jpg

Last edited:
Joyce Banda of Malawi tells Hillary that she needs to UP HER GAME in the FASHION STAKES if she ever wants to be President

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F316e7f099fc6ae5c4579416c55f92875%2F0x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale%26background%3D000000

Cristina Kirchner of Argentina surprisingly ABSENT until this point, given she looks like an amalgamation of several Swedish divas.

20190525_blp906.jpg

Looking through, Helen Clark (New Zealand, 1999-2008) REALLY aged something awful between 2005 and 2010!

496px-Helen_Clark_2.jpg

496px-Helen_Clark_UNDP_2010.jpg

San Marino appear to have a new leader EVERY YEAR and have therefore had MULTIPLE FEMALE LEADERS.

Cristina Kirchner of Argentina surprisingly ABSENT until this point, given she looks like an amalgamation of several Swedish divas.

20190525_blp906.jpg

I was reading an article in ES Magazine the other day explaining how glamorous Kirchner is by saying "she's the Victoria Beckham to Angela Merkel's Melanie C" :D

Switzerland have had a few, but their President revolves every year between a seven-member governing council so it doesn't really count.

She's GLAM, but fuck me, she has a face with TOO MANY LARGE FEATURES.

San Marino appear to have a new leader EVERY YEAR and have therefore had MULTIPLE FEMALE LEADERS.
San Marino have a new CAPTAIN REGENT as their leaders are called EVERY SIX MONTHS. Here are FOUR recent ones:

Captains_Regent_Tomassoni%2C_Rossi%2C_Mancini_and_Selva.jpg

Canada had one, Kim Campbell, for four months in 1993. She led the Conservatives from a majority government of 156 seats to literally just TWO seats in the whole country after the election :D
I just READ this properly... HOW did this happen?!

"the Progressive Conservative campaign team put together a series of ads attacking the Liberal leader. The second ad appeared to mock Chrétien's Bell's Palsy facial paralysis, and generated a severe backlash from all sides." WHOOPSIE!

It sounds like the POOR COW was given a sinking ship and I doubt she even saw that advert... But WHAT a CRASHING DEFEAT!

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of Liberia :disco:

ejs.jpg

:disco:

wikipedia said:
On 1 April 2011, Sirleaf told reporters that she planned to charge an opposition candidate with sedition for organizing a rally protesting corruption in the government. Her press secretary later clarified that the remark had been an April Fools' prank.

That's how you do April Fools :D

We do need a bit more love for Portia Miller-Simpson. Speaking out for gays as the leader of the one of the most notoriously homophobic countries and then STILL getting elected is quite the feat. Maybe times they are a changing over there...

Also Julia Gillard needs SLIP ON SHOES:

Stephen Kinnock's beard Helle Thorning-Schmidt of Denmark

50920.jpg

meets her idol

How could we forget Denmark, finally getting the Kinnocks a taste of power!

How could we forget Denmark, finally getting the Kinnocks a taste of power!

I just love the ongoing tax case involving Stephen Kinnock and his sexuality. some accountant made the comment that he might be a BISEXUAL/DIRTY GAY which has been of national interest ever since. POOR HELLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom