Festival Di Soldi - WILDCARD ROUND (CLOSES MIDNIGHT)

Pick your favourite!

• Antigua & Barbuda - Hikaru Utada - Hikari

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Australia - Frances Cone - Wide Awake

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Gilead - OMFG - Hello

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Ivory Coast - Matteo Marcus Bok - In The Middle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Georgia - Metric - Love You Back

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Kiribati - Age of Chance - Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Noise

• Fiji - Jamanda - I Cried The Tears

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Haiti - Dawn Richard - Renegades

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • The Moon - Yonezu Kenshi - Lemon

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Syria - Bedouine - Nice And Quiet

• Guyana - Maxee - When I Look Into Your Eyes

• Nauru - Bip Ling - Bip Burger

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mozambique - Four of Diamonds - Walk Away

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Romania - DJ Sava x Serena - Red Cadillac

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I threw points your way too @Rita beginning to think there might be some foul play :eyes:

Well we're out anyway!!
Still need to wait until the POLL HAS CLOSED! Honestly you wouldn’t think I’m the CHILD on here looking at some of you!

Shall we start the word game while we're waiting?

I've seen some lovely candelabrum leggings in the atrium
I might win if one of my words are the :horny: emoticon

I'm astonished that my song ended up qualifying, so I'll be thinking very tactically about what will keep it off the bottom.

If I wait until right before the poll closes, I can also calculate which vote will piss off the most people.

c66bWny.png

WHOEVER would have thought that pandering to the gays by changing the start time would just lead to them becoming more demanding.
Well TRUE

But I’d really appreciate it if people stopped revealing their entries. It’s not like I’ve been working on it for WEEKS when I’ve not been in work or anything. I’ve been trying my hardest to make it all as fair as possible only for a few impatient and RUDE arseholes to spit the dummy out because they didn’t go through.

I'm astonished that my song ended up qualifying, so I'll be thinking very tactically about what will keep it off the bottom.

If I wait until right before the poll closes, I can also calculate which vote will piss off the most people.

c66bWny.png

You’ve already PISSED ME OFF you X FACTOR SNOB KNOB!

I thought the Four of Diamonds song was pleasingly strong Rita - I was very shocked to see how many monthly listeners they have on Spotify!

Well TRUE

But I’d really appreciate it if people stopped revealing their entries. It’s not like I’ve been working on it for WEEKS when I’ve not been in work or anything. I’ve been trying my hardest to make it all as fair as possible only for a few impatient and RUDE arseholes to spit the dummy out because they didn’t go through.

I do like this side of you.

Well TRUE

Sorry! Not spitting dummy out. :D I didn't realise it was a big deal once we were out!! :o Sorry!!

Well TRUE

this-is-getting-serious.jpg

I thought the Four of Diamonds song was pleasingly strong Rita - I was very shocked to see how many monthly listeners they have on Spotify!

I didn’t realise that Moopy had such ADORATION for the Four of Diamonds. Maybe we can hire a VILLAGE HALL and get them to be our interval act at the next Moopmeet. :disco:

I didn’t realise that Moopy had such ADORATION for the Four of Diamonds. Maybe we can hire a VILLAGE HALL and get them to be our interval act at the next Moopmeet. :disco:
I don't remember them at all. Mind you gave up X Factor in about 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom