Final Fantasy 7 Remake & Rebirth

Shiva! The gym queens! And teasing the crossdressing scene in a way that pretty much confirms it's definitely in!

FFVII SAID GAY RIGHTS

PRESUMABLY if the game is the whole of the Midgar section, we've yet to see Red XIII, who SHOULD be introduced towards the end.

I wonder whether they might shunt his introduction to the next part though. Looking at the footage so far, it would be a bit weird to introduce a new playable character right at the end of the game.

Some new information and nice screenshots have been released. Not too long until it's out! :o

Here's me rushing to the shops to place a pre-order:
49119447222_b7bd9c7460_k.jpg

I can’t quite believe it actually looks good. I’ll reserve full judgement until release, but it actually looks like it might satisfy fans.

As I stated previously in this thread I think they should have LET IT DIE.

But saying that I played a bit of it at the EGX last month and it looked a million fucking dollars and the fighting system played like a whole new different game.

There's a demo floating about that some people have had access to, but no news on a general release. The other day someone put the game's intro (from the demo) on YouTube, with gameplay from the rest of the demo quickly following - it appears to finish at the end of the first bombing mission, which is to be expected.

HOWEVER! Dataminers have got their hands on the demo and have managed to leak lots of stuff from the ENTIRE GAME, including images of characters that haven't been revealed yet, where the game ends and who the final boss is, and even stuff that appears to be from after the events of Part 1. So I have no idea what happens now - but be careful online if you're avoiding spoilers :o

New trailer featuring LOTS of stuff that hasn't been shown before:

Between the updated Honey Bee Inn and what looks like an expanded role for Scarlet, are the gays actually being given everything they want FOR ONCE? :disco:

Also, Red XIII! I'm so glad to see him again, I had him in my party as much as possible in the original - but then I also liked Cait Sith so what do I know :D

Good heavens that looks amazing.

I love how everything looks so RECOGNIZABLE. The monsters, the scenes, the characters.

I CANNOT be the only one GAYING OUT over SCARLET :disco:

Oh my at all the cross-dressing shenanigans. They've not only kept it but they seem to have updated it to CURRENT STANDARDS of SEXUAL FLUIDITY. Well done Square.

I think they're UNDERSELLING Tifa a bit in the trailer but AS WE ALL KNOW she has probably the biggest part of all the companions later on in the game so I'm not too worried.

I don’t think I will be able to play it until Thursday :(

I haven't played the original for ages, feels like I need to speed through it again just to appreciate this all the more. It really was/is the finest game of ALL TIME

Please don't let this be shit!

I haven't played the original for ages, feels like I need to speed through it again just to appreciate this all the more. It really was/is the finest game of ALL TIME

Please don't let this be shit!

I'm the opposite! I've deliberately held out on playing the original since 2015 so the remake feels brand new.

The only thing I fear I have is that the remake might be too dialogue-heavy. The original itself had tonnes of dialogue scenes to begin with and the remake is supposed to give a more microscopic account of the events of Disc 1, so I hope it's not too SLOW. Cuz they gotta fill in the gaps with SOMETHING. I hope it's a good combination of new dialogue AND new side quests etc.

But who knows? If done right, it could still be amazing.

I just remembered those infuriating Golden Saucer mini-games. I could never clock them -_-

Wasn't the longest piece of unbroken (originally unskippable) dialogue in the game about 45 minutes or something ridiculous?

I'm ready for a full on biblical epic. As long as the gameplay's good and that's the biggest worry let's face it. And tedious linearity which they seem to favour these days. FF13 was a dire experience in retrospect

I just remembered those infuriating Golden Saucer mini-games. I could never clock them -_-

I think I managed every chocobo related one but I can't remember the rest. I never did them all perfectly though.

Is it the same music? Even if its updated I hope they keep a lot of the original because it's so damn perfect.

I'm now getting flashbacks of all those fabulous locations. The joy, the magic, the MISERY.

Was any of it a drag at all?! I think the desert prison maybe but even then..

I'm pretty sure they've learned their lesson since then. FF15 was open world, and although it was overall kinda average, SquareEnix have definitely responded to the harsh criticism around FF13.

I mean, it's gonna be set in Midgar and EVERYONE I know back in the day used to say how curious they were about the other Sectors. So this is their chance to give us an Open-Midgar. I wanna see every corner of it.

I think I managed every chocobo related one but I can't remember the rest. I never did them all perfectly though.

Is it the same music? Even if its updated I hope they keep a lot of the original because it's so damn perfect.

I'm now getting flashbacks of all those fabulous locations. The joy, the magic, the MISERY.

Was any of it a drag at all?! I think the desert prison maybe but even then..

There was the motorbike one where you have to protect the truck. And there was a snowboarding one. Both mini-games were based on actual in-game missions.

From the trailers, the music IS the same. The Golden Saucer theme :disco: Omg and the Juno marching theme!

I just bought Ass Creed, I don't have time for this demo as well :evil:

Why play a demo of a game coming out in a month? Who’s got that kind of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom