'Frozen' new remixes

This must have already been commented on but I see the Frozen remix on Spotify at least is TWO MINUTES LONG which surely takes pandering to reduced attention span idiots to a whole new level. I actually don’t mind what she’s inflicted on it but give us the WHOLE SONG!

I like the TRUMPETING ELEPHANT at 0:53 :disco:

Let’s start a rumour that the interlude length of the new single is clear proof that “The English Roses” authoress Madonna is representing the UK at Eurovision.

Just listened to the 'update'

It's absolutely fucking dreadful. They've taken a decent remix and asked a rent-a-rapper to howl over it. With autotune.

I don't even know who she is anymore.

No. 15 on worldwide iTunes chart (peaked at 7). Currently 34 in the UK but I am sure it went top 10 a while back as it did in France.
I think the 600K Spotify streams are enough for it to shart on Spotify. @Jark to confirm.

I've just listened to the remix for the first time.

I don't get it. It's not even two and a quarter minutes long, and she's not on it for nearly a minute of that.

I've just listened to the remix for the first time.

I don't get it. It's not even two and a quarter minutes long, and she's not on it for nearly a minute of that.
Yah but there's another one with just her. There are two 2-minute remixes, but counting together towards the streams. So stream both so Queen can get sharting.

Meanwhile she was out last night in London. Mayfair loveliness :disco:

1646574636918.png

:disco:

The other one without her is the two minute one which essentially is a looped chorus and has been out for several weeks already? Which I thought was a taster for a full thing? Yet somehow she's delivered even less?

Thanks Marge, you're really spoiling us.

Well there were 157K streams just yesterday, surely that will be enough by next Friday for it to shart? I mean we just need to make sure there are 200K streams a day until then..

Anyway we have hit over 20 million listeners on Spotify.
But of course no one focuses on the positives here.
If it were other female artists on Moopy I am sure the situation would be very different.

:eyes:

20.5M monthly listeners on Spotify
No. 167 in the world

We did it fam! Now let's get her to top 100 in the world. Let's do it rebel hearts!

And this is in a world where Ed Sheeran is shitting out collabs on a weekly basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom