Gary Lineker taken off MotD after tweets about the Government

I fought the GOOD FIGHT and now the GOOD LORD has rewarded me with access to GAY CHAT LOUNGES to carry on his GOOD WORK, fighting against homosexual buggery, oral, anal, frotage, bukkake, father-son, Czech hunters, BDSM, piss play, scat play, dildo fun, furries and docking.

Poor Ernest's laptop is brimful of such FILTH, and honestly he goes to bed EXHAUSTED and WITHERED each night after researching such DEVIANCE.

As for Gary Lineker, he should stick to his balls.

Mary I don't know whether there's been a SCHISM since you PASSED ON but I thought that nowadays in the C OF E at LEAST FROTTING was now REGARDED to be the GOOD WORK OF THE LORD

I'm totally here for a Mary Whitehouse v Jocasta Clun HARD DEBATE.

It's like GODZILLA V KONG

I can imagine ITV are on the phone with contacts to all involved

My friend posted this earlier. Sorry if it's already been posted. But what a difference in reactions.
Screenshot_2023-03-12-09-18-04-54_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

I'm not seeing a rabid outbreak of hate towards Lineker on this. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Hilariously The Telegraph led with MotD gains 500k viewers without Lineker. Well dur! I'd have probably had a look if I was otherwise occupied, just out of curiosity.

I'm not seeing a rabid outbreak of hate towards Lineker on this. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Hilariously The Telegraph led with MotD gains 500k viewers without Lineker. Well dur! I'd have probably had a look if I was otherwise occupied, just out of curiosity.

I saw a report on a poll where 27% agree with Linekers suspension and 50% disagree

I think a lot of gammon are probably busting a blood vessel trying to work out who they hate more, Lineker or the BBC. It must be awful for them having to pick a side.

And I'm amazed that MotD was only half a million up, personally.

I wonder what the "new guidelines" will be. I wanted the BBC chairman to RESIGN over this!

I wonder what the "new guidelines" will be. I wanted the BBC chairman to RESIGN over this!
The Chairman had essentially nothing to do with this decision. He should resign, of course, just not over this. It's the (also Tory) director general who should have to resign over this.

Here for any Gareth Southgate (as he is NOW) candids I must say

Tarot suggests that being TORN ASUNDER might be on the delicious menu

Obviously, this is great - a complete backfire which has exposed the corruption at the heart of the government's appointments to the BBC. Might put on MOTD on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom