GB News and Talk TV 🤬

I don’t even know where this little twerp came from in the first place. What exactly are his credentials?

Fuck all!

Was a lib dem remainer who suddenly backed Vote Leave when a big amount of dirty money appeared in his bank account…

He only escaped fraud charges because the judge claimed he was too stupid to have committed the crime :D

Great news to wake up to. He's unemployable as well - his writing and presenting are diabolical. He was already at the bottom of the barrel. I'm not bitter about the fact that such a useless clump of protoplasm could become so successful but I won't be happy until he's sucking off strangers for spare change in a bus shelter just outside Luton.

The complete lack of qualification required of ’journalists’ these days really bugs me. He’s really one of the most egregious cases - surely he won’t be able to get work anywhere else?

Anyone who operates a combover in their 20s is already suspect to me

Also - the way he called his Brexit campaign BELEAVE

KILL IT WITH FIRE

He's broken his silence :)

Screenshot_20220926-150956_Twitter.jpg

I don’t get it what’s the scribbled out bit? Is he bitching about GBN?

His choice of words are interesting considering he apparently got sacked for having an inappropriate relationship with his producer :D

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
His choice of words are interesting considering he apparently got sacked for having an inappropriate relationship with his producer :D

And yet posho Tom Harwood remains locked into his contract. A double standard :(

To be honest, I find the idea of Darren Grimes possessing genitals rather disquieting, I prefer to think of him as being like a Ken doll down there.

Who’s that utterly disgusting former Apprentice contestant Tory gay who writes ridiculous “opinions” for the Daily Star? That’s where I see Grimes going.

The irony of looking down your nose at people while writing for the Daily Star. Still better than The Scum I suppose.

Not sacked. The “homophobic left” has apparently gone into a “Twitter meltdown” over it…

Well in fairness how could they let him go when he’s churning out incisive commentary like this?

That’ll be interesting. John Cleese is a very intelligent and pragmatic man, but he does strike me as one of those old people who shift right as they get older out of fear of generational change. He’s said some odd things in recent years that are not at all python-esque but he is from a different era.

He’s very anti political correctness but then so is every comedian. I wonder if he knows what he’s getting himself into.

I love how his whole view on being cancelled is because the BBC won’t give him a show and even if they did he wouldn’t take it because he’d be cancelled :goodgrief:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom