GB News and Talk TV 🤬

With fresh young talent like John Cleese (82) on board, I'm sure their flagging ratings are going to soar!
How are the ratings? I know massively below those of BBC News Channel and Sky News, but are the figures even vaguely respectable?

How are the ratings? I know massively below those of BBC News Channel and Sky News, but are the figures even vaguely respectable?
If Talk TV didn't exist, it would be a sad last place.

Screenshot_20221010-163446_Chrome.jpg

I was just wondering how you’d even get 8 seconds as an average :D the response times of “on No it’s talk tv” are brisk!
If you needed evidence of how long it takes the average person flicking through channels to land on something, register what it is and fuck off in a panic, there we have it.

I'm sure that could be useful in psychological research.

I imagine if it wasn’t for people watching Piers Morgan, it would probably be lower.

I imagine if it wasn’t for people watching Piers Morgan, it would probably be lower.
He can't be getting THAT much if he's only dragging the average up to 8 seconds!

Perhaps he gets 15 and 'Dewbs' gets one.

Generally I don't know what sad cunts on these channels. It's like a retirement home for dated opinions.

Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan, Jeremy Kyle, Julia Hartley-Brewer, Isabel Oakeshott...

Christ, if this were the visitor book from the Elm Guest House that list would make sense, but the principal on-air talent for an alleged news channel?..

Reactions: COB
Terrible to think that he’s spent all this time making enemies of literally everyone and now he needs to find a job and fend for himself with no supporters or credible work on his CV.

David Starkey probably thinks we should still be CHOPPING THEIR HEADS OFF, the old CRANK.

Sorry, is that a vicar reading the news? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom