Glastonbury 2023

Will this be a duet with
paedocroc.png

God I fucking love I’m Still Standing. I wish he’d end on it, though. Because that was so good.

This had better not mean that we aren’t getting Rocket Man OR Sacrifice.

He’s done almost all of his usual set closers. Bring out George Michael for ‘Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me’.

They’re going to be using that Scottish accent on the independence literature.

Imagine if Kate had wandered out with her Ukelele, done a few backing vocals to that and then staggered off again :disco:

Is he really finishing with a noodly piano bit? Sing ‘Can You Feel The Love Tonight’.

You’ve got to be fair to him, he read a festival crowd exactly right. With the exception of that weird hot boy interlude, that is. It was otherwise wall to wall bangers and nothing later than 1990 except Cold Heart, right?

You’ve got to be fair to him, he read a festival crowd exactly right. With the exception of that weird hot boy interlude, that is. It was otherwise wall to wall bangers and nothing later than 1990 except Cold Heart, right?
Yeah, he knew what he was there to do. Contrast that with Arctic Monkeys playing for their own benefit and just expecting people to enjoy it.

Yeah, he knew what he was there to do. Contrast that with Arctic Monkeys playing for their own benefit and just expecting people to enjoy it.
They played a couple of songs from their new album. I don’t think that’s wholly unreasonable. The only really big hit that they skipped was ‘When The Sun Goes Down’ and they haven’t played that since 2014.

Ah nice end to Glastonbury with Elton John 😊 He could have done a few other songs, but most were good/fitting overall. My favourite song of his is probably Your Song 🎹.
Interesting seeing Debbie Harry of Blondie performing :cool: there should be a Moopy emoji of her 😄
For Yusuf/Cat Stevens, his cover of Morning Has Broken is my favourite, and I gladly watched the whole of the set earlier on today 🤗 🎶

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom