HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MOOPY!

I’m not sure a strap on big enough would ever be as big as the fuck off one that is clearly attached to his head babe.
VoR be like

v7gEY9o.jpeg

I DID NOT COME HERE TO SLAG OFF VoR.

He is in tow with a lot of people here and I wish him no harm. He doesn’t like me, and I don’t have any feelings toward him at all. We both share this space and I don’t wish him any harm. I do tag him now and again just because I know he can’t stick me, but genuinely no malice is ever meant.

I really thought we could've organized something like a giant Moopyzoom or a gift swap?

...instead we're celebrating by talking about VoR's sex life. Just delete thread plz.

I was talking to Mandy about Moopy yesterday and how long we've known each other.

She said she thinks it's lovely I've kept friends with people for so long that aren't as bitchy as my real life friends :eyes:

I'm not sure she fully understands Moopy.

I was talking to Mandy about Moopy yesterday and how long we've known each other.

She said she thinks it's lovely I've kept friends with people for so long that aren't as bitchy as my real life friends :eyes:

I'm not sure she fully understands Moopy.
I wish Ms DC was as understanding on mopsy :(

Moopy is very much MY THING. I don’t think any of my exes knew anything about it.

Can we not do MAFIA or something? @GNL did you host one recently that I missed? I remember you started a thread about it.

Was the thread yesterday about Spain to celebrate our 20th? Or is it Eurovision related? :confused:

Mandy only discovered Moopy because when we first got together, certain posters put her full name on here 🤦🏻‍♀️

One day we were joking about googling our own names and she did...and Moopy came up. It was a very awkward discussion of me explaining what Moopy is :D

But now she gets it. I've banned her from joining but she has met a few posters and she now tells me all the stories @Sheena has posted before I get to see them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Was the thread yesterday about Spain to celebrate our 20th? Or is it Eurovision related? :confused:

It was the Spanish national final and unofficial birthday party where we were presented with the ultimate birthday gift.

Just call me INNER SMILE. 🙈
All you need to do is start an argument with a random posters, talk about yourself and who you like, call someone a lad and then complain how you bring so much to the site and you're greatly unappreciated.

Moopy is very much MY THING. I don’t think any of my exes knew anything about it.
:MilesPanic:

The Frau Zen Incumbent knows about this place and does not give the beginnings of a shit about it. Which I am grateful for.

All you need to do is start an argument with a random posters, talk about yourself and who you like, call someone a lad and then complain how you bring so much to the site and you're greatly unappreciated.

I’ve not been on for a few weeks. Is he still at it? :D

Of course the last line of your post is UNDENIABLE. :eyes:

I think I'd have to force Mr L to look at this place

If a partner of mine had an online forum thing, I'd have no interest in looking - much like I never have any interest in going through anyone's phone, etc. I'd see it as peace and quiet time for starters.

My mum and brother know about Moopy as well as Mandy. They wouldn't know how to find the site or anything, they just know you're my "gays from the internet".

That's said with affection by the way. Not a slur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom