HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MOOPY!

I just logged into Facebook for a CHANGE and found this in my memories:

1707126092486.png

Anyone remember WHY I was made up as the :manson: ?

Genuinely disgusted we were using the word 'gubbins' :zombie:
Yeah sorry I wrote all those. Tbf I think it was acceptable in the 00s……

I was very happy with myself with the forum forum one

Alright alright…. but who’s number one on the NM Top 40 this week? I’d love to know!

(This is where I find out Neil is dead)

I can't believe I've been here almost 12 years. Where the fuck did the time go?

Even though most of you are still insufferable cunts, thank you for being here. And it's not just the 'escapism' for me. There's STILL stuff I can only talk about with y'all.

All you need to do is start an argument with a random posters, talk about yourself and who you like, call someone a lad and then complain how you bring so much to the site and you're greatly unappreciated.

You know what Ag if you actually spoke to me properly you might understand me one of these days

1. I do not start random arguments. It is NEVER over nothing
2. I have spoken about myself in the same way anybody else comes across on this site as far as I can see? You made a thread about your cancer and I made a thread about my gambling problem and issues with nerves
3. Yes Soldi lad
4. I am under appreciated in the way that I will help ANYONE on this site (i've stated this several times), I used to work in mental health and I left it because I went down the wrong path with things. I don't really know anyone that well on here I admit, but I would like to. I know i'm a fucking dickhead, but just bare with me please. I can improve

If you want to show you’ve improved, please do not create a thread or bump another old thread in the next 24 hours. You can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom