Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

Sounds AMAZING. Will their portfolio of hot podcasts include Meg and Harry answering listeners’ letters about how to fend off a horny Alsatian, etc.?

Oh do fuck off Spotify

• DmaSIle.jpg

Hope he doesn't live to regret this. Mind you if it all goes tits up, it will be his Dad he has to go through.

honestly their celeb profile is high enough and they're likable enough that being IN OR OUT won't make a difference.

charities will still want to work with them, they'll have the freedom to do all the media they wanna do - the UK tabloids may be PRESSED and having a red faced panic wank right now but Harry and LOVELY MEG will be laughing all the way to the BANK!

I have no qualms with Harry and his evil wife making their own money, as if there’s any more HONOUR in him living off the grotesque amount of inherited wealth from his family. I’d want out of that SHIT SHOW too.

This stuff is getting seriously ugly now isn't it. I have really not been interested at all, but I'm starting to be, just because of the absolute lengths they are going to, along with the press, to destroy Meghan Markle. It's the stuff of movies and is really really dark.

Reactions: dUb
Yeah I don’t care for the Royal family, so I can’t see WHY anyone even cares, but when you go on the DM website there’s a WALL of article after article going after her, they really, REALLY hate her and it’s quite hard to avoid.

It feels like the press make a big show of how TERRIBLE they were to Caroline Flack, or Britney, or Winehouse, or Diana, etc and then turn around and go 'but this one? SHE'S GOT IT COMING.'

I give very little fucks for celebrity culture. I give even fewer fucks for the Royal family.

I give my fewest fucks for a pair of prissy queens who are partly royal family and think they're celebrities.

Please kindly fuck off to fuckoffland

It feels like the press make a big show of how TERRIBLE they were to Caroline Flack, or Britney, or Winehouse, or Diana, etc and then turn around and go 'but this one? SHE'S GOT IT COMING.'

DO THEY? Do they really make a big show of how terrible THEY were? Or do they blame the public? And social media? And trolls? That's pretty much what I see from them. I don't really see that they've EVER taken responsibility for the destruction they've caused those women (and it really is always women).

Everyone involved in this sorry affair is after fame/power/money in one way or another, so no one's dignity is really intact. It's like watching the mega-rich and the super-rich fight each other.

Obviously the HOUNDING of Meghan is horrendous and the establishment around the Royal Family is ROTTEN TO THE CORE, but those two are HARDLY UNDERDOGS and no James Corden attempts at making them RELATABLE or ASPIRATIONAL can mask it.

I haven't really been following, or CARE that much - but from a very much FRINGE view in regards to this story it just smacks of trying to divert attention from the REAL STORY that Prince Andrew is a peadophile, and Meghan is an easy sacrificial lamb to exploit.

Reactions: GNL
I just wish they hadn’t used that disgusting fraud Oprah to broadcast their side with all of her “speak your truth” bollocks. Literally anyone else would have been better and it’s the only point where I have little sympathy for their situation and feel like they want to be celebrities rather than concentrating on their charities.

Other than that, what the hell is the point of all this vitriol in the press? If you have so much disdain for someone because you think they’re some kind of attention seeker then surely the best thing to do is pay them no attention.

Maybe they'll print it in wingdings or something. There's no way they'll produce a sincere apology.

What time is this on UK time tomorrow? I know it is on ITV at 9 on Monday, but can I stream it live anywhere tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom