Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

I have no idea about the hard time the gave her and I don't really care, that Meghan is a nasty piece of work.

The Queen making a NATIONAL ANNOUNCEMENT at 5pm tomorrow.

Having googled it, it's been planned for WEEKS, so I doubt it's related to Meghan, Philip, Andrew or Jade.

She’s starting a YouTube channel. First video is called “YES, I DID IT.”

6-E6-C4-B11-BA07-41-DB-B661-A89-B43-D70-AB5.jpg

Fucking hell, tomorrow's papers are unanimous in their vitriol for Meghan. This is too fucking much.

Honestly ALL apologies should be like that. None of that 'size 2 font on page 63' nonsense.

Did they state WHEN they have to publish it? It's not on today's, is it?

"10 years ago, we published an article that apparently upset an actress..."

Fucking hell, tomorrow's papers are unanimous in their vitriol for Meghan. This is too fucking much.

Daily Star actually has a cut out vomit bag on the front page. How is that even allowed???

I actually feel really sad that she had to go through this when she's pregnant too, regardless of where the blame lies, that's not good karma.

I'm disappointed to learn that the speech is "part of a broader TV programme dedicated to the Commonwealth Day by BBC One, called A Celebration for Commonwealth Day" in which she will presumably give mild and gracious thanks to the piccaninnies. And there we were, hoping for Lady Di confessions or wonderful baby news :(

In lieu of an available feed I'm gonna follow this on Twitter for a bit in case there's any tea.

The Royal family were apparently concerned about how dark their child would be. Quite grotty stuff.

The Royal family were apparently concerned about how dark their child would be. Quite grotty stuff.
She won't say who it was.

She says as a child of colour they decided he would be denied a title and security, before he was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom