Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

I remember being quite aghast when I first heard what Diana sounded like. For some unfathomable reason I had it in mind that she was some sort of Limehouse girl and cockney sparrer with an accent fresh from the veg market down the Roman. Well you can imagine the horror :shock:

gettyimages-971721742-1528797104.jpg

Reading in the Guardian that Meghan plans to SKYPE from Canada into tomorrow's meeting between Harry and the rest of the royals made me CHUCKLE for five minutes solidly.

I hope she's on a 2-second delay and keeps talking over everyone so the papers can run a story on how she BREACHED PROTOCOL for INTERRUPTING the Queen.

How is this still generating 20 articles a day on the STOP FUCKING HATE. It’s really not THAT BIG A DEAL.

Yeah the pictures seem like something we stopped doing a few years ago

I’ve been having a look at some lovely pictures of Prince Harry and Princess Meg and what strikes me is how utterly delighted they always look to be with each other. No wonder Kate has turned evil. She’s so jealous, she can hardly BREATHE

Oh I have no problem with problem with Kate. I just like the idea she's an evil old drunk.

I love the idea that was floated that the whole thing was rivalry between Kate and Pippa and Kate was like haha I've got a prince and she had an absolute fit when Pippa's arse was all over the papers after the wedding.

Same here. And I really don't like the Kate v Meghan angle either, which is pretty much a media construct as well. I mean God Forbid it's possible to like two women at once.

Kate vs Meghan is just another example of the media being a bunch of misogynists as well as a bunch of racists. Women can't possibly be friends or just ignore each other, so they must be portrayed as hysterical, catfighting adversaries. Otherwise, they might have to think a little more deeply about whose fault all of this is.

Again, I don't particularly care for the royals but the way this is being spun into a 'Kate vs Meghan' thing is disgusting in 2020 especially in the era of post-#metoo and 'I just grab 'em by the pussy!' supposed wokeness. Pitting women against each other again? Really? Is 'Kate vs Meghan' the new 'Britney vs Christina' or something? Ugh.

Reactions: GNL
Again, I don't particularly care for the royals but the way this is being spun into a 'Kate vs Meghan' thing is disgusting in 2020 especially in the era of post-#metoo and 'I just grab 'em by the pussy!' supposed wokeness. Pitting women against each other again? Really? Is 'Kate vs Meghan' the new 'Britney vs Christina' or something? Ugh.

Well YES but it isn’t like rivalries don’t happen in real life without any media encouragement. Anyway, I always like to take sides and Princess Meg’s got ginger on hers :disco:

An agreement has been made of which I'm too tired to read and understand.

Period of transition blah blah blah. Perhaps they’ll be tagged and shot in the head by Liz-appointed snipers if they go outside a pre-agreed zone. Who’d have thought that they’re ACTUAL ADULTS? :shock:

Her case against the Mail is getting messy with the daily mails defence using text messages between her and her dad as evidence and potentially bringing him to the UK as a witness.

It's a prime example of how these people work. It's like Schroedinger's Immigrant who is simultaneously stealing your job whilst lazing around on benefits. They don't care about consistency, they just want you to hate and they don't care how or why you hate, as long as you do.
Manipulating people with a dozen smaller "opinions" makes the big headline front page pieces land more deeply. People accept something as truth if it makes sense to their existing viewpoint. So they lay the groundwork incrementally.
Absolute scum.

I'm removing my mother from my cunt nominations after I saw her again yesterday and she's had a change of heart. Bless her - I'm afraid her default mode is bigot, but you can at least talk to her. Thankfully she doesn't read any papers any more, so although ignorant bigot mode kicks in immediately, she isn't being drip fed these subtle pernicious stories to reinforce it, and you can at least reason with her.

If anyone else wants to nominate her that's fine though. I may even bung her a vote yet, as she's bound to cause a few more eye rolls at least by the end of the voting period.

As usual, the WORLD'S WORST PEOPLE are the only ones who are outraged by Harry and Meghan.

I'm really hoping that 2020 is the year Phillip Schofield and Eamonn Holmes are finally shot out of our planet's atmosphere into the void where they belong. (Apologies in advance to the void)

Reactions: Zu
Hi Phil, just because the critical articles you read aren’t explicitly racist, doesn’t mean they’re not the result of racism. Does that really need explaining!

Last edited:
Remember when Schofield tut tutted a guest on This Morning when she mentioned she had spent her £10 benefits Christmas bonus on two bottles of Prosecco. He is vile.

Not sure what opinions of Pie are like on here but he pretty much summarises the "OMG who cares just go" sort of view that I have on it

When did Phil start getting cunty? Or is it like Morrissey and we all missed the signs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom