Harry Styles - Harry's House (May 20th)

But apparently they were credited in the liner notes, which is what’s required. So maybe they could have gotten a featured credit but it’s not like he stole it

But apparently they were credited in the liner notes, which is what’s required. So maybe they could have gotten a featured credit but it’s not like he stole it

I completely agree. I don't think what they used in the final edit warrants a WHOLE credit in the song :bad:

RJN be like
giphy.gif

If anyone happens to have the link... I promise I’ll pay for it first week...

That would be a bit of a disaster.
hardly! who can be arsed fannying around finding a leak? a few thousand mad twitter girls and gays?

it will all feed the hype and no doubt he'll have a mammoth first day/week on streaming. leaks are no longer a problem for artists.

I suppose the days in which these things would have ended up on a CDR at Camden Market are gone.

I've been looking at a few youtube cuts of Coachella this morning and we're only just entering the imperial phase, aren't we?

Literally going to sell out stadiums, have massive album sales and headline the Glastonbury-esque festivals of the world for next decade. And he looks bloody stunning in the rainbow sequin jumpsuit (ignore Shania if you must)

I can't get too excited about that, but it's lovely to see Shania having a good old time, even if she does have to mime everything these days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom