Have you had Coronavirus?

Have you had coronavirus?

• Total voters
My covid has mostly gone but I’ve got this lingering feeling of constant dizziness and I really don’t know what to do about it. Frantic googling tells me it could be related to an inner ear infection and I just need to wait it out but it’s really quite sapping :(

I’m not sure a GP will even entertain it so close to having recovered from covid.

My covid has mostly gone but I’ve got this lingering feeling of constant dizziness and I really don’t know what to do about it. Frantic googling tells me it could be related to an inner ear infection and I just need to wait it out but it’s really quite sapping :(

I’m not sure a GP will even entertain it so close to having recovered from covid.

Make sure you're taking some vitamin supplements incase you'rejust a bit low on something. I was talking to a friend last week who just finished isolation and she's been left with little hearing in one ear. She'd just been to the walk in clinic about it and they checked and said there was no obvious infection but possibly an inner ear infection. She's been referred to the 'covid ear clinic', but there is a wait.
Hopefully yours will clear within a few days.

My Norwegian friend just called me and told me he tested positive when driving into Norway yesteday, and I was with him (and in him) all Saturday evening, so I hope you’re happy now. :angry:

Do I say "fan" or "helvete" or both? :(

22AC1327-E3CD-48CF-AA20-A53E635E27A2.jpeg

SIGH

Out of interest, those that have tested positive on lateral flows, how long does it take for the line to appear on the 'T'? Is it pretty quick or does it take the full 15 minutes?

Updated to yes as my PCR came back positive, I assume it’s Omicron but don’t think they tell you?

My symptoms have been mild thankfully, the worst was Sunday when my temperature was really high and I physically couldn’t get myself out of bed until late afternoon. Now I just feel bunged up like a stuffy cold.

Out of interest, those that have tested positive on lateral flows, how long does it take for the line to appear on the 'T'? Is it pretty quick or does it take the full 15 minutes?

I think the line does change depending on the strength of your infection. WHen I first tested positive, the line was so THICK and it appeared in ten seconds.

Later that week the line was fainter and took longer to appear.

It just FEELS inevitable this time doesn't it?

I've never known so many people at one time to have it. That said everyone seems to just be getting a bad cold or flu, whereas last year it seemed much worse.

Not the case for everyone obviously but staying positive...

Do any moopers OUTSIDE of London currently have it?

Imagine the collective ERECTIONS when my sexy scouse drawl emerges on the Mopsy Christmas Zoom Quiz :horny:

200.gif

At the beginning it took a while to develop. In fact my first positive one I had discarded after 5 mins thinking it was negative. It was only Dannii picking it up much later and I glanced at it and it had blown!
On subsequent days as the infection built it came up almost instantly.

Yep INSTANT FAT T line here for the last two days. Today it is much fainter and took a while though.

My first one was faint and took a bit to show up, but the one I did yesterday showed up within seconds and was really dark too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom