Hawkeye (Marvel)

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
The next (meh) TV series from Marvel starring the least charismatic Avenger

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
Being the only one on Moopy who LOVED F&TWS but found Loki a DRAG I'm kinda perched for this one, especially for Yelena :disco:

COB

mememe
I'm not a big fan of Hawkeye but I do like the idea of this being CHRISTMAS themed, so I'll definitely give it a try 🎄

COB

mememe
Also very much here for Kate if it means we're getting Young Avengers sooner rather than later, obviously.

Pipo

Also very much here for Kate if it means we're getting Young Avengers sooner rather than later, obviously.

We are. I suppose at SOME point we'll get another Avengers movie with the ones active in the MCU: FalconAmerica, Captain Marvel, The Hulk, Shang-Chu, Yelena, Kate and Spider-Man :disco:

monsta

CAUGHT YOUR FEVER
I’m so here for Kate Bishop the one true Hawkeye :disco:

And QUEEN VERA :disco:

COB

mememe
The first two episodes of this came out yesterday, I quite enjoyed them! Hailee is fantastic as Kate, Clint still inherently a bit RUBBISH but I'm enjoying their dynamic a lot. And good for Simon Callow getting that Marvel cheque for a textbook one episode touch of class/immediate killing-off :D

COB

mememe
And of course, the real star of the show is undoubtedly -
C3M28nSxKWVvRxN4FEtpCg.jpg

Pipo

This has been fun so far, I know Loki's storyline was/is essential to the whole multiverse thing but it was so fucking boring. Hailee is fantastic in this and steals every scene.

can't wait for Yelena to show up and avenge Natasha :disco: it'll probably be a one episode cameo though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom