Iceland 2021: Daði og Gagnamagnið - 10 Years

I’m calling it now

REYKJAVIK 2022 :disco:

Save this for the 22nd May

Reactions: GNL
I’d quite like to go to Eurovision in the next few years but imagine Iceland would be EYE WATERINGLY expensive, as much as I’m up for an orgy in a volcanic spring.

Next year would be the perfect time to have an Icelandic Eurovision considering the savings I’ve made not going to the two Dutch ones. :eyes:

Reactions: VoR
I’d quite like to go to Eurovision in the next few years but imagine Iceland would be EYE WATERINGLY expensive, as much as I’m up for an orgy in a volcanic spring.

this was based on 2012 but I went and it wasn’t that expensive, I mean they did almost go bankrupt, I guess that helps

Would BJÖRK be a serious consideration for the interval act in an Icelandic contest? :disco:

Reactions: COB
Björk feat. Hatari singing “It’s All So Quiet so Hate Must Prevail” please :disco:

Kit Kat likes it.

20210310-173457.jpg

I wondered why it was suddenly sliding in the odds

In fairness, this is a low quality rip of 2/3 of the song with an annoying watermark every 20 seconds.

Yeah I'm trying to reserve judgement until hearing it in proper HQ, but it's sounding like a bit of a downgrade on last year which already wasn't one of my major faves.

Even when the full version is out, I think so much of its chances rests on whatever visual he has planned for it.

And so do I! Different and similar enough to last year!
This hits it on the head I think. I was a bit meh about Think About Things initially but eventually came round to it being a deserved winner. I imagine this'll be the same and will have a innovative funky perf to go with it. :disco:

Oh I quite like the sound of this. It's not as instant and so won't win, but it's still really good.

I think this kind of reminds me of the time Nanne followed up Hall Om Mig with something really underwhelming :D
I put money on that because it was Nanne; I don't want to get burned again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom