Iceland 2021: Daði og Gagnamagnið - 10 Years

Omg Iceland has had at least three more deserving occasions to get their first win. For them to finally get it with this miserable bunch would make me even ANGRIER.

Húsavík 2007 was such a fabulous contest :love:

EwrUGqhW8AYGxl_

It doesn't really feel like the HYPE TRAIN is rolling into town this year does it? Especially in a year littered with so many eccentrics.

However, I don't think we can underestimate the solid following he's built up over the last year...

I think he deleted it because somebody said that Russell Crowe’s dad had just died so...timing

Has anyone had the pleasure of this second round of bedroom disco ESC covers? I loved it

Feat BLANCHE! VERKA! SIRUSHO! LITTLE BIG! and more ones that sound shit but are great

• Love
Reactions: GNL
I think they’d be allowed but they wanted to perform together :(

I just can’t imagine what’ll happen if they win, hopefully if it looks like the wind is blowing that way, they can scoot them over? It’ll be like the oscars, the climax being “sorry we can’t be here to accept this award”

A quarantined winner would be SO APPROPRIATE!

I'm beginning to have a sneaky regard for them. They're going to scoop up votes from Jury and Televote.

I mean they have it all, it’s a sweet song about love, the staging is innovative without being extravagant, it’s different to any winners so far.

I feel it has the same sort of energy that got Lena the win

Reactions: COB
He’s performing at the main student bar in Sheffield next year?! :D:disco:

Maybe we can get Raven Queen to perform at Factory in Manchester :disco::eyes:

The UK tour is happening now/later this and next week, who's going? It sort of crept up on me :o

I have tickets to the London show that I bought about a year and a half ago. I only realised recently that it’s coming next weekend and I now can’t go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom