Iguana and Soldi LEAVE (Will of the people)

Iguana and Soldi LEAVE (Will of the people)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Referendum please
I'm not prepared for my last safety blanket to be taken away.
Illustration-of-relationship-between-sharp-corners-and-stress-concentration.png

I have the power to DELETE THE POLL :disco:

Although uni starts again next week so :eyes:

OH KEEP PLEASE DARLINGS

It’s the most TIP TOP PROMO OPPO I’ve had since ‘DOCTOR IN DISTRESS’

Blessings etc.

Sal x

(Although dear Martha is currently sobbing and spitting and hurling all manner of BITTER BROWN at the PORCH as she’s apparently had the feature DISABLED, POOR CENSORED LOVE)

I don't feel strongly on this, but is it possible to block seeing gif avatars? It's starting to feel very Myspace though :)

Why are you against them @ZenGiraffe ? You added them!
I didn't add them! It was a consequence of server architecture from the server move.

I'm against them because I think most GIFs harm the user experience. It doesn't make sense to have movement that isn't the focus of what you are looking at. Some GIFs are so much worse than others, but creating and enforcing a standard is ridiculous so it's better to blanket get rid in that scenario. I would prefer individuals had the option to block seeing then but I cannot see a way to make that happen and regardless, it would have its own issues too.

Can we complain if we hate someone’s still avatar?

I mean a picture is worth a thousand words, so an annoying avatar is worth a thousand annoying words, which is like Inner Smile’s weekly output
I mean, if you complain too much I'll just implement a gallery of pre-approved avatars to pick from, which will be exclusively Real Housewives.

:middlefinger:

They are just a wee bit annoying, flashing away at the corner of your eye while you're reading the posts. I tried it out on Sunday, didn't love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom