I'm sorry but MADAME X is one of her best albums ever

Is this the wrong time to say Dark Horse by Katy perry is a bit r&b

mug-throw-big-lebowski.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RJN
I'd like to see Nile Rogers produce a carrot, if you know what I mean.

Out of his bum.

Anyway I’m still adamant that the debut is her 80s R&B foray and it’s a worthy mention because she managed to be hella successful despite being an unknown white pop act.

Lucky Star, Borderline, Holiday, Think Of Me, Physical Attraction, all R&B (and yes post disco which is the same thing in 1985).

That’s my take and I’m sticking to it :disco:

Kiss Me Once is one of Kylie's best albums EVER released during the 2010s not including all the others.
I really stanned that album for about 6 weeks back in the day.
And yes I WAS GONNA CANCEL is R*&B!!!!!!!

I really stanned that album for about 6 weeks back in the day.
And yes I WAS GONNA CANCEL is R*&B!!!!!!!
let's be real, FINE is a FUCKING BANGER.

and Les Sex, If Only etc are REALLY HOT TOO. not to mention ultimate midtempo FEELS SO GOOD. I think I prefer it to Aphrodite :D

Kiss Me Once is the best Kylie album of the 2010s

I still Stan FINE :disco:

Also let's not forget about LES SEX (BIEN SUR) and If ONLY (so good)
And finally

Sleeping WITH The Enemy is one of K-Mo's finest post-2000 songs and yes sit's also R&B TINGED.

let's be real, FINE is a FUCKING BANGER.

and Les Sex, If Only etc are REALLY HOT TOO. not to mention ultimate midtempo FEELS SO GOOD. I think I prefer it to Aphrodite :D
I think I do as well but Aphrodite gave us Les FOLIES tour :disco:

I think I do as well but Aphrodite gave us Les FOLIES tour :disco:
that Eurythmics mashup was the stuff of gay fever dreams. Annie loved it too! "hearing Kylie interpolate our song was the most fun I've had since mung bean salad night last week," said the original DIVA.

that Eurythmics mashup was the stuff of gay fever dreams. Annie loved it too! "hearing Kylie interpolate our song was the most fun I've had since mung bean salad night last week," said the original DIVA.
That reminds me - I think I'm out of CHICKPEAS...

discussing any Kylie album in a Madame X topic is like asking "do you prefer conchiglioni or tagliatelle?" in a topic about PENNE PASTA.
Yeah, as an American, I only know penne of those three

Do you really not know tagliatelle? :shock:

(For God’s sake everyone let’s have some pasta chat instead)
Once I googled it I do know it but not off the top of my head. But I don’t really care about pasta that much…

I’m sure they do, but I usually just buy penne or shells or something else basic

Also my Walmart had a fire and they decided not to reopen it so that’s offensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom