Influencers

I downloaded Tiktok last night and spent like 2 hours browsing then I felt so gross and deleted it. For every genuinely funny video there’s like 10 unnatural unfunny terrible videos.

With TikTok, you have to wait (and I will add, NOT FOR LONG) for the algorithm to get to know what content you enjoy. When you first join, it just shows the most popular stuff which is generally HEINOUS.

HATE those demon twinks SO MUCH

Animated GIF

Oh my god :D

“Delicately choosing items from the menu”

“Americano with extra hot oat milk” *sips and flashes piano key teeth*

I am obsessed with how they just genuinely seem to wander around Bond Street all day living out their Birkin bag fetish

What is the source of their income, and how can we persuade them to represent San Marino at Eurovision

It’s ironic right? I thought it was kind of funny

I keep getting them on tiktok now and I think they’re so funny. It’s just so off

I know it's a bit cunty, but I make a point of NOT walking around people who are taking photos or videos in busy places. And plenty of others do it without realising. Fair enough in a park or somewhere where there's loads of space, but not on a fucking tube platform ffs. Either you wait until you can get your shitty video without inconveniencing everyone else, or don't do it. In a place like a tube station you could actually cause an accident.

I know it's a bit cunty, but I make a point of NOT walking around people who are taking photos or videos in busy places. And plenty of others do it without realising. Fair enough in a park or somewhere where there's loads of space, but not on a fucking tube platform ffs. Either you wait until you can get your shitty video without inconveniencing everyone else, or don't do it. In a place like a tube station you could actually cause an accident.
I don’t see why she doesn’t do her shitty video at the END of a platform, and preferably at a less busy one a shes clearly at Oxford Circus!

Fuck her - who cares about her bastard content.

It’s the same at the gym. You should never feel like you have to get out of the way for somebody filming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom