Introduce yourself

Hiya. Can I be new now I have a new nose? :disco:

I’ve had better experiences that’d for sure :D

see the lip filler thread for more info x

Edit: the forum told me there was an error and the message hadn't posted. I'm rubbish.

I have never stolen a shopping trolley. When I was small, we had a shopping basket (of the sort you get at the supermarket) at home that we'd put things in, but I don't know where it came from. Possibly one of my parents stole it.

Edit: the forum told me there was an error and the message hadn't posted. I'm rubbish.

I have never stolen a shopping trolley. When I was small, we had a shopping basket (of the sort you get at the supermarket) at home that we'd put things in, but I don't know where it came from. Possibly one of my parents stole it.

a/s/l?

Maybe we should have introduced ourselves to break the ice. Just in case she comes back, @ButterTart likes to eat pasties and wouldn’t mind a little Licky McLicky of stanky old Genghis from Azerbaijan. @Rita is I’m afraid permanently drunk and for some reason doesn’t like people pooing on her sofa so make sure you pack a nappy when popping round there. Not much to say about me really although I do enjoy eating live blackbirds and sparrows :)

Maybe we should have introduced ourselves to break the ice. Just in case she comes back, @ButterTart likes to eat pasties and wouldn’t mind a little Licky McLicky of stanky old Genghis from Azerbaijan. @Rita is I’m afraid permanently drunk and for some reason doesn’t like people pooing on her sofa so make sure you pack a nappy when popping round there. Not much to say about me really although I do enjoy eating live blackbirds and sparrows :)
That's right. In fact, Zu introduced me to live blackbird pasties.

We've also got a little competition going where we see who can electrocute the most swans each month. I'm on 3, Zu and Rita are tied on 45, but Suomi is RACING ahead with over 600! Fancy joining? You must provide your own jump leads.

I was going to say PISS OFF YOU GROTTY LITTLE WANKER but then realised that was Jolly Farm.

Reactions: Zu
Oh how RUDE of me I never introduced myself!

I know @auretz sneaks about the Eurovision forum and is NEW also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom