Ireland 2022: Brooke - That’s Rich

Who should Ireland send?

• Brendan Murray - Real Love

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've heard that we'll even be able to vote from the UK, via a number set up for Northern Ireland 🤔

App downloaded and ready for tonight!

Also -
Screenshot_20220204-130043.png

😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
:D:disco: (There won't be any but if you have a vpn i can be heard on several of their prestige dramas)

I hope it does actually work from the UK! There was an interview with the Head of Delegation on the ESC Insight podcast this week (interesting btw!!) where he said it should

• Love
Reactions: COB
Ooh! In that case, I heartily recommend such shows as Kin, Hidden Assets and Smother! (Actually all v good)

Reactions: COB
Is this tonight's Eurovision programming save San Remo's 17 hour cover night SPECTACULAR?

As we aren't getting a UK selection this year, I may try and watch THIS INSTEAD if I can get it to work on my TV :disco:

I got in a bit late, but I'll be joining in ten-ish minutes - hopefully there'll be some opening WAFFLE.

I assume this was a very exclusive event, and the grotty likes of Twink were barred from entering the premises?

His ginger beard with a DUSTING of grey is doing something for me, but he could've dressed up a bit.

This Patrick song isn't TERRIBLE?

He's a bit of an annoying performer with some strange vocal ticks, but at least it has LIFE to it. I was expecting an acoustic guitar judging by his VT.

I didn't dislike his voice, but the song didn't really get where it needed to be.

I think dear Patrick wants this a little TOO MUCH judging by those final looks to the camera :D

On balance, that wouldn't be a complete disaster as a selection choice. They should IRISH the instrumental up a bit tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom