It's cocktail hour. What's your drink of choice?

Malibu & Coke <3

When I wanted to get turnt in a hurry at uni, it used to be Sunny D and Vodka :)

Dirty martini is my cocktail of choice

I have to say I'm into my cocktails these days

Top 3 would be:

1. Dirty martini
2. Margarita
3. Whiskey sour

What can I say I am an old fashioned gal that way

Beer

If I have to get a cocktail, gin and tonic. Or sometimes vodka soda at a gay bar

My controversial opinion is that I don’t really like margaritas. And my friends want to get them about 6 times a week

My controversial opinion is that I don’t really like margaritas. And my friends want to get them about 6 times a week

Isn’t this because American margaritas are terrible?

Caipirinha, please. It's the thinking man's mojito.
giphy_s.gif

Don't think I've ever had a Caprinihijnja (sp?). I will now make it my mission to do so to see if I feel more intelligent while drinking it.

Caipirinha, please. It's the thinking man's mojito.
I had a very bad experience with this after somebody decided it was easier to make it in PINTS as minimised the effort making it. :evil:
14 years later still can’t touch them

dark n stormy and moscow mules aren't ACTUALLY COCKTAILS are they? that's just a spirit and mixer. I hate when you go for cocktails and people order a mule. where's the IMAGINATION!

I'll have a Paranoid Walrus, thanks. Failing which, either a Slippery Gonad or a Labradoodle-doo.

my all time #1 is of course the White Russian (made with Kahlua, por favor, not Baileys) but these days I'm more likely to order a Black Russian when out. you can DRINK MORE OF THEM. amazing that something that's purely alcohol can taste so VELVETY

I don't really care to cocktails. I will occasionally have one, if I'm feeling fruity.

I do love a Bloody Mary mind.

my other go-to is a Long Island but I'm always surprised at how many bartenders have no idea how to make it, or just can't be arsed.

Cocktails are so passé.

But I'll have an Old Fashioned, thanks!

When it comes to simple cocktails I do like a Tom Collins.

Used to love Cosmos back when Madonna and Carrie Bradshaw drank them but not in the '20s.

I'm a total cocktail queen to be honest.

I'll only have a cocktail if I'm already drunk. at that stage, the decision making is usually based on an amusing name.

When I was in Portugal, I had a twist on a Caipirinha which used the cherry liquer they were selling everywhere and it FUCKED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom