It's cocktail hour. What's your drink of choice?

Isn’t this because American margaritas are terrible?
Like all food and drink in America, it’s shitty from like Applebee’s or other places like that, but if you go to a nice bar/restaurant in a big city, it’ll be good quality

That’s how I feel about all drinks

Edit: this was supposed to be a response to @Lucille’s post about mojitos lasting 5 minutes

Oh I like pina coladas too, but that hardly feels like a cocktail since it’s almost a smoothie

Oh I like pina coladas too, but that hardly feels like a cocktail since it’s almost a smoothie
there's a place in Amsterdam that does a seriously legit piña colada. going on a saturday lunchtime for one or two to begin the weekend and then go SHOPPING is one of my fave little RITUALS

• Love
Reactions: RJN
there's a place in Amsterdam that does a seriously legit piña colada. going on a saturday lunchtime for one or two to begin the weekend and then go SHOPPING is one of my fave little RITUALS
Well if I’m ever in Amsterdam, I’ll join you for all of that

YES to pina colada, so long as it's got enough coconut in

My current fave is one from https://www.wcbars.co.uk though - it's an Old Fashioned but with rum instead of bourbon (hate bourbon) and a hint of chocolate. LUSH

I’ve got a BLACK CARD at a local cocktail emporium meaning I get half price cocktails. I abuse it QUITE regularly :disco:

I don't like margaritas either but that's because I hate tequila :gross:

Anything without tequila or bourbon in though, GET IN MY FACE :disco:

Tequila is about the only thing I can’t drink. Instant vomit.

In fact, I might just knock something up off the bar RIGHT NOW :disco:

DC2A6E58-FD2D-4209-AE65-B69D8315F5F3.jpeg

When it comes to shots, I can only do tequila. Vodka makes me want to gag immediately and rum and gin aren’t much better.

Dirty martini is my cocktail of choice

I have to say I'm into my cocktails these days

Top 3 would be:

1. Dirty martini
2. Margarita
3. Whiskey sour

What can I say I am an old fashioned gal that way

That wine fridge looking AWFULLY EMPTY :shock:

It’s actually ENTIRELY empty of wine. We ran out last weekend and I haven’t done the WEEKLY SHOP (WORKING MUM) yet as we’re away the weekend.

In honour of our recently departed Queen I’ve been indulging in a gin and Dubonnet.

Last edited:
Now a festival essential. Nothing like having an hour of fitful mdma napping before waking up, mixing an ice cold bloody mary and racking up a massive line of morning ket.

White Russians are a festival essential in my group. Milk for breakfast feels perfectly normal.

Mojito hands down - just goes down like a glove for me and before I know it I've turned into Katie Ledecky at the pool getting equal parts exercise and equal parts tan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom