Jark.FM X -- Friday @ 8

This is pretty good! I feel like I don't quite GET these purple disco folks from what I've heard previously, but I like this.
I think this samples a classic of some kind, but Fetchfugly would know better than me. but, as Miss Louf would say, "she a bop".

Reactions: COB
YES to You Could Be. Its been one of my faves recently

I threw all the glitzy disco numbers together at the start but there should be a little more aggression for you soon @COB love

I randomly heard You Could Be on Radio 2 the other day. it might actually be a minor hit instead of languishing as a gay chatroom cult classic :eyes:

this ALMOST INSTRUMENTAL number from Moon Boots' very low-key return this summer is a right slinky groove.

makes me wanna go out in Soho or maybe Shoreditch and be a SLUT (for one night only)

I wasn't going to go out tonight but this makes me want to

This is very reminiscent of when I was first going to gay clubs, which wasn't the late Nineties but NOT FAR OFF really :shy:

Oh, is it just an older song? I'm ignorant of all non-gec music today!
I think it's from '99 so RJN's cultural refs are spot on.

where are the bangers like THIS in the charts (are so confusing) these days???

ok this Confidence Man track was the last I added. I was today years old when I heard it and felt a QUAKING in my anal entry point.

Yeah the hit rate is HIGH so far. There's something 2000's about the verses that I like

the stabby electro / synth revival in mainstream dance music right now is most pleasing to me (see also that recent DOSS ep).

Reactions: RJN
Yeah the hit rate is HIGH so far. There's something 2000's about the verses that I like
it's really retro but I can't figure out which era it's throwing back to specifically! she's nostalgic, darling :disco:

Reactions: RJN
Is this the more AGGRESSIVE bit?
YAASSSSSSS.

the original of this track is really lush and warm, and this remix by (THE LEGEND) Shura turns it totally upside down. love how icy this shit is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom