Jennifer Lopez - Can't Get Enough

From the heart/soul/dreams of Jennifer Lopez...
From the voice of Christina Milian...

I'm astounded by her creative vision for this project. She saw the biopic trend and went three better - what if I starred in my own biopic as myself, but also included Bollywood dance sequences and survived the apocalypse? And yes, I have been muttering THIS IS ME...NOOOOOW to myself all day like a lunatic.

It feels like this idea was definitely pitched to others before her, who probably thought it was too corny.

apparently a Vegas residency is happening this year. she's such a HUSTLER!

ridiculous high budget ad for Dolby Atmos (the Vegas venus is the Dolby Live theater)

people simply keep throwing dinero at her :D :disco: where was all this budget when poor Rebirth and Brave got canned after two singles each!

Is there an Oscars category to properly award the forthcoming bit/peice? I'm guessing February will at least mean plenty of time to get it right sorted for 2025.

Razzie nominated

WORST ACTRESS
Ana de Armas / Ghosted
Megan Fox / Johnny & Clyde
Salma Hayek / Magic Mike's Last Dance
Jennifer Lopez / The Mother
Dame Helen Mirren / Shazam! Fury of the Gods

J. Lo is now tied with Madonna for Worst Actress nominations, they both have six nominations, Melaine Griffith and Demi Moore also have six nominations. Madonna's previous nominations: Shanghai Surprise (won), Who's That Girl (won), Truth or Dare, Body of Evidence (won), The Next Best Thing (won), and Swept Away (won). J. Lo's previously won for Gigli.

Remix this Friday

c26a9d4d-cd49-496a-a191-d55392d37c27.jpg

Latto is so desperate for a hit she only collaborates with the top divas like Mariah Carey, Jungkook, Cardi B and now JLO?

The Mother was such a ridiculous movie, at least it wasn't boring, but My God it was bad; I'm here for Jennifer becoming a streaming movie ICON!

WHO is funding this? :D great video, why'd she premiere the song with the clip from the movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom