8. “Hummingbird”
  9. “Hearts and Flowers”
  10. “Broken Like Me”
  11. “This Time Around”
  12. “Midnight Trip to Vegas”
  13. “Greatest Love Story Never Told”

7. “Dear Ben, Pt. II”

Drunk Real Housewives GIF

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; Dear Ben (part 1) is a guilty pleasure and a sultry gem. I might revisit (for the first time in 200 years).

Hasn't this been "on the way" for SEVERAL MONTHS?

Edit: Announced LAST NOVEMBER :D

Last edited:
Those song titles suggest we’re heading for a more SUBDUED Jenny from the Block this time around, compared to the Pitbull-frotting J-Lo we got in the last era

Anyway colour me intrigued. I like J-Lo even though I don’t partake in the majority of her music. She’s given me enough bops along the way to care.

I love the fact that it’s commonly accepted she doesn’t sing her own songs but it’s really just a couple of hooks here and there isn’t it

And Louise was probably worse in that regard

I hope we get mature sultry gems in the same vein as Walking on Sunshine

Won't be streaming it until I know whose vocals I'll be hearing.

Now that Roisin Murphy is cancelled she'll be needing a new gig

Will she be re-releasing Rebirth next year? Title it Re-Rebirth and re-record Cherry Pie (JLO's Version) (From the Vault) :disco:

I love the fact that it’s commonly accepted she doesn’t sing her own songs but it’s really just a couple of hooks here and there isn’t it

And Louise was probably worse in that regard
Perfidy! Louise had other vocalists on her tracks, but I don't think she was trying to pass the other vocalists of as being her.

Plus Louise can hold her a tune - this gorgon cannot.

What a shame no Jenny from the Gated Community (Parts 1, 2 & 3). Fingers crossed for the deluxe.

And I call shade at Billboard with that picture - are they suggesting the album is soundtracking the funeral of her chart performance ability?

Thank you for teaching me something today Kratz

IMG_3722.jpeg

“PERFIDY, your honour!”

“Keep this up Mr Kratz and I’ll hold you in contempt”

“But the vocals are—”

“KRATZ, MY CHAMBERS, NOW”

Why is she doing a homaging sequel to an album that was only a culture shift to viewers of The Box in 2002.

Reactions: GNL
When she said "when I was a little girl, when people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, my answer was always" and we got a dramatic pause, I really did expect to hear that "aaaaaaaah" beginning of All I Want for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom