Justin Bieber

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Holy ft. Chance the Rapper out on Friday.

I quite liked Yummy :shy:

Last edited:
Justin (aside from Katy) is another baffling one, he keeps having money thrown at him with little returns. The reviews of the last album were terrible and a delight to read, his voice is shot to shit and to top it off he's got an awful attitude (regarding his looks, he lost them ages ago and that was a semi-important factor).
Who is giving him all these chances??? And just you wait and see this "Holy" single will be another yet pop-trap, mumble-rapping, motorola ringtone sounding song that will (in)organically be pushed into the Top 10 to disguise it as a semi-hit. :devil:

Is he going to start working with Quavo and Post Malone again :manson:

The song is better than anything on the previous album.

Not sure how I feel about a millionaire popstar playing a labourer being made redundant during a global crisis as a plot point

How can he be so AGGRESSIVELY MEDIOCRE?

I can't believe this white man has been given so many chances over and over and after a massive image haul (in 3 months) he's now into his Joanne phase releasing his Christian-fueled honky-tonk shit songs that will hopefully flop cause no one is buying into it.

PS. I think the video is ridiculously offensive as well, why is he trying to come across as a low class proletariat field worker? and he gets help from a person of color?
:emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

fuck off you pretentious delirious CUNT

He can’t Beliebe it!

Despite earning an impressive four Grammy Award nominations for his fifth studio album, “Changes,” Justin Bieber took to social media singing the blues. Just hours after the Recording Academy announced the 2021 Grammy nominees Tuesday, Bieber, 26, hopped on Instagram, lamenting his chart-topping masterpiece has been wrongfully mistaken as a Pop album rather than an R&B anthology.

“To the Grammys,” the native Canadian addressed his complaint. “I am flattered to be acknowledged and appreciated for my artistry. I am very meticulous and intentional about my music. With that being said, I set out to make an R&B album. ‘Changes’ was and is an R&B album. It is not being acknowledged as an R&B album, which is very strange to me.”

Poised to take home the Grammy gold for Best Pop Solo Performance (for “Yummy”), Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (for “Intentions,” featuring Quavo), Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Country Duo/Group Performance (for his feature on Dan + Shay’s “10,000 Hours”), Bieber went on to explain his upset for the “weird” error in categorization.

“I grew up admiring R&B music and wished to make a project that would embody that sound. For this not to be put into that category feels weird, considering from the chords to the melodies to the vocal style, all the way down to the hip-hop drums that were chosen, it is undeniably, unmistakably an R&B album!”

https://nypost.com/2020/11/24/justin-bieber-changes-is-rb-despite-strange-grammys-snub/

How can he be so AGGRESSIVELY MEDIOCRE?

I can't believe this white man has been given so many chances over and over and after a massive image haul (in 3 months) he's now into his Joanne phase releasing his Christian-fueled honky-tonk shit songs that will hopefully flop cause no one is buying into it.

PS. I think the video is ridiculously offensive as well, why is he trying to come across as a low class proletariat field worker? and he gets help from a person of color?
:emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
He's the TRUMP OF POP!

we may have to add jiva to mopping celeb cancellations

I think Anyone is better than anything he's done since about 2016. Although I'll probably only listen again in the form of watching that Instagram video 25 more times

I like how the women keep on working long after the tattoos have been covered up.

“It needs at least another seven coats Mr Bieber that’s how make up works :)

Last edited:
well I watched the video. NICE BODY shit song.

you just gave him a VIEW, MONSTER!

PS. I did like the Purpose album too but that was mainly down to the quite EXCELLENT team they assigned him and gave him some great tracks (Julia Michaels and Bloodpop always deliver) and yes, I am actually stating that his name appears in them because of the Beyoncé approach and anyone who believes he writes his songs is mental.

Finally he’s releasing pop music again! And it’s pretty good. Even if The Weeknd and Bruno Mars called to ask for their vocals back

#2 trending on YouTube

7/10

The best thing he's done in about 5 years

7/10

The best thing he's done in about 5 years

as per my usual Friday ritual, I played the Spotify New Releases playlist and this came up since it's on shuffle.

my heart literally stopped when this started playing, I genuinely thought he sampled the Bette David Eyes instrumental bit in the intro :evil: This is fine in a 7/10 way but a bit late Justin, BYE.

Oh so NOW it’s ok to like him?

giphy.gif

Hold On is excellent. Just a shame it’s by him. I’ll listen repeatedly anyway.

"Peaches" debuts #1 on the Hot 100 this week. Justin has 12 other Hot 100 debuts this week :zombie:

I kind of like "Peaches"

Reactions: RJN
A one-off new single, possibly from a new album below. Was much more fond of the singles off of Justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom