Lady Gaga - The Chromatica Era

All this energy she's putting into hustling any old shite! What about new music Stefani?? Are you happy forcing Tony to record songs at gunpoint huh?

(Please don't google yourself and @ me on Twitter Gags, love you really :shy: xx)

All this energy she's putting into hustling any old shite! What about new music Stefani?? Are you happy forcing Tony to record songs at gunpoint huh?

(Please don't google yourself and @ me on Twitter Gags, love you really :shy: xx)
:D!

love how she reported she was "watching the Grammy's from Italy!" but had blatantly forgotten ALL ABOUT THEM. not that she or anybody expected Rain On Me to fucking go and WIN ONE!

I just gave Chromatica a spin to commemorate one year of this shitstorm. What. an. album. The manic-depression of the lyrics to a gay beat gave us everything we needed. Forget Steps and their trash Michelle Visage collabs, this is how you do crying on the dancefloor.

Yeah I looked
With my face up to the sky
But I saw nothing there
No, no - nothing there

Sine from Above is sending me this morning.

When I think that Gags deprived us of a full Babylon maxi single with remixes, I can't help but unstan... only to re-stan again when I listen to a bop.

Me enjoying my Dom Perignon.
074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gif

Honestly the best evolving saga of recent times is not Corona or Trump or Brexit, it's the Moopy Gaga thread title :disco:

So is this going to be a video to Babylon or Free Woman? Or is she going to serve us with both à la Artpop/Venus/G.U.Y.? Feed us cookies and champers Stefani :disco:

Just had an email to say the Tour has been postponed again. Unsurprising, but I'm still a little sad about it.

• Sad
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom