Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)

Rita

User
This one STANDS!! :kim:

GOOD MORNING GIRLS!

source.gif

I am the WORST at ironing. I send mine to a lady who collects and returns twice a week. Absolute lifesaver.

This is our LAST Friday night? Ever? Have you been talking to Netanyahu? What's coming next?

I am bored out of my tits. The trouble with running down an in-tray is that you don't get the occasional serotonin boost of something new coming in that might be a bit juicy. You're just ploughing through the same crap. Still 2 weeks left, then the fun times will be back. For a bit.

I went away with work for a couple of days and my god Iā€™m drained. The version of me 10 years ago would be dusting myself off ready for a night out.

All I want to do now is water my plants and get in bed.

I watering Raine start up chuck down go long walkyessss chilling šŸ˜‚šŸ˜³šŸ˜ on thunder hail stones etc šŸ˜‚šŸ™šŸæšŸ˜šŸ‘šŸæšŸ‘šŸæšŸ˜Ž

Blue whales kool

Someone told me recently about the government interfering with clouds and I didn't believe it. Then I saw an article on the dubai raincloud :o

What are we all up to this evening?

I am having a quiet weekend after last weekends terrible overindulgence and think I will start Deer Hunter.

I filled in a PowerPoint slide for a meeting next week with "comedy" comments when I was having a mini meltdown during the week. Later on did the proper version but obviously didn't send that one did I. Luckily my manager replied back with appreciate your honestly but not sure I can present that...
I'm still cringing about it hours later. I need wine

I filled in a PowerPoint slide for a meeting next week with "comedy" comments when I was having a mini meltdown during the week. Later on did the proper version but obviously didn't send that one did I. Luckily my manager replied back with appreciate your honestly but not sure I can present that...
I'm still cringing about it hours later. I need wine
Whoops šŸ˜¬

Someone told me recently about the government interfering with clouds and I didn't believe it. Then I saw an article on the dubai raincloud :o

She warned us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom