Late Night Drunk Moopy

I Love That GIF
Housewives GIF by Bravo TV
Housewives GIF by Bravo TV

Well some of us weren’t even invited :(
I didn't even know there WAS a Moopmeet until this thread. I have homofomo (Fear of missing out on a Moopy event) :(

Also I have Covid so I couldn't have gone anyway because I've not even used the front door of my house in a week, but you know...

Well I am still at my friend’s flat where I was planning to leave at midnight for the last tube but WELL

I got him to play Kano and Clio :love:

Anyway @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid is the greatest person of all time and yes everyone else is lovely too
Who was there? @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid really is great fun, isn't he? Did he bring his boyfriend? Samwise or something, I think he's called.

I didn't even know there WAS a Moopmeet until this thread. I have homofomo (Fear of missing out on a Moopy event) :(

Also I have Covid so I couldn't have gone anyway because I've not even used the front door of my house in a week, but you know...

Have you really covid? I missed that :(

Well I am still at my friend’s flat where I was planning to leave at midnight for the last tube but WELL

I got him to play Kano and Clio :love:

Anyway @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid is the greatest person of all time and yes everyone else is lovely too
OMG @Kate you have just prevented me from handing in my two months’ notice to Moopy due to recent events surrounding my exclusion from ASFM Andra Chansen. I was THRILLED to read this as it was LOVELY meeting you and I am so glad you hijacked the playlist in honour of niche Italo bops. @Suomi and I are such Kate fans :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom