Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name)

OMG :disco:

The song is kind of bland, but that video :D I still love that a mainstream rapper is so openly gay

i think it's worse than just camp :D he just ate and left no crumbs

it's a good thing that TV channels don't show videos anymore, Karens would be up in arms on this shit

anyway, after WAP, Body, UP and the rest; it's a bit fo a breather to have something where they objectify men for a change.

Unfortunately, it wasn't Nick Jonas showing tits, but hey ho, every little helps.

I love him SO MUCH! What a VIDEO! :D An icon. Clearly a huge prime era Missy Elliott stan too.

I LOVE that his prime audience is mainly actual CHILDREN! Lapdancing with satan :horny: to take over TikTok IMMEDIATELY please :disco:

(as a critique, and similar to the Holiday video, I find some of the outfits so CRUNCHY :D Is this a budget or a TASTE LEVEL thing? :D )

I imagine the plan is for 'Ben Shapiro reacts to Lil Nas X' to be the promo.

He's 21?
SKaM1Rm.gif

He's been accused of plagiarism by the director of FKA twigs' Cellophane video:

This seems to be taking off rather faster than Holiday did. Currently #8 on Spotify UK.

She’s just another right wing grifting twat. Most well known for shitting her pants at a party.

Reactions: COB
She’s now claiming that Lil Nas X is threatening to rape her dad. Which is clearly not what he said

This queen doing God's work. I knew he had a certain something about him.

I hope he does fuck her Dad.

She’s just another right wing grifting twat. Most well known for shitting her pants at a party.
Her initial big thing was going to her high school or college graduation with an assault rifle strapped to her back, or something - then the SHIT RUMOURS began :D/:disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom