Lilt DEAD

Oh they have just rebranded it. I thought it was DEAD altogether when I read the thread title. PHEW.

I can’t say I have had any in quite some time though.

And WHERE was all the outcry when Quatro was discontinued?

Can_of_Quatro.png

I had some Lilt at the weekend. It’s almost Fanta already and has a more “watery” quality than I remember.

when-did-lilt-become-fanta-v0-0u8q2l46bny81.jpg

Hope they've kept the Lilt Ladies on and not sent them off to the Monge factory :(

I used to be treated to an exotic can of LILT by Papa Zu on the way back home after seeing my nasty Nan who once acted like it was MY fault when I was kicked to the pavement on the way back from the shops and also used to deliberately leave price tags on presents

NO CARE EMOJIS THANK YOU IT'S ALL BEEN DEALT WITH IN THERAPY

Supposedly :)

Oh I LOVE a LILT! And Lilt and vodka is my day two of a festival revival drink.

I always find myself heading for Diet Coke rather than drinks such as Lilt (which I assume doesn’t contain caffeine) as I prefer to be unbearably wired and in intolerable psychic pain :disco:

Fanta Pineapple and Grapefruit - the truly tropical taste, doesn't have the same ring to it.

This was the best soft drink that ever existed. Mr K and I bring it up on a regular basis.

Wasn’t it just? So, so good. I still Google periodically to see if it’s relaunched anywhere else in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom