Love Island 2021

New followings in bold.

Brad going from 4k to 119k is quite the SPIKE!

Jake is THE prize in there (though the two new ones look fairly delightful too - not that I'll ever be persuaded CHUGGS is a REAL NAME)

*sends text*

HEY BOYS

IT'S SORB

TONIGHT IM FEELING A LITTLE...

OUT OF.. well milk and coffee, but also CONTROL

IS IT EPSIDOE 3? YOU WANNA FAST FORWARD THE SHIT BITS? CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A..

AAAAOOOOW!

Poor Lib, swooning over hairy Jake saying he's an alpha male. That's a cue to run for your life (after the sex of course).

Reactions: dUb
Whatever that cylinder thing on boring Brad's bedside cabinet is, I did briefly think it was something else :)

Going on the preview of mugging Fay off, my guess is Brad is going to confess he fancied the eliminated one and she'll come back.

Sharon might want to get a few things off her chest, but she should start with getting the grease off her chin. It's called primer, blotting tissue, powder or a Tesco bag.

I do like Sharon though and hope she shows Hugo who is boss if he's ignoring her (he must know that in Love Island terms he doesn't exactly cut it, and that family remark was so off in my opinion).

I can't take much more of Liberty pretending to be dumb and innocent for Jake's amusement. Look how animated he's getting the more she does it.

Last edited:
I'd say Toby + 20 years is totally one of my top types. I can't believe I'm 5 (dog) years older than him :eyes:

This slow witted love recap from Kaz and Toby isn't exactly about to burst into a "tell me more, tell me more" is it?

People reckon Chloe was instructed by production to couple up with Aaron so they could get rid of Shannon who was coasting and just there to get more followers

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

People reckon Chloe was instructed by production to couple up with Aaron so they could get rid of Shannon who was coasting and just there to get more followers

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Aren’t they ALL? I mean the main earning power after Love Island is advertising heavily on social media.

Lots of being kind happening in the DMs :goodgrief:

i7w9tmpvil871.jpg

Chloe has so far made the best TV. I wonder what changes the show has made since the suicides? And I really don't want that phrasing to sound insensitive to those who have passed.

Chloe has so far made the best TV. I wonder what changes the show has made since the suicides? And I really don't want that phrasing to sound insensitive to those who have passed.

I don’t actually know what has changed? I am assuming they have a psychiatrist on hand, but I am pretty sure they always did. It’s a difficult one as most people with mental health issues, and suicidal thoughts are very good at hiding it. Without cancelling all reality tv programmes in the social media age we live in I am not sure what they can really do that would be effective. The people that go in are fully aware they will be catapulted in to the spotlight, but living in the spotlight with little way back to normality must still be incredibly difficult if you can’t cope.

"I'm gonna surprise you girls, sometimes I even quite like a little chav to pick me up"

Chloe is the moment.

Reading about these death threats. This show is truly vile, every year a trail of poison follows it around. It really should be banned. Sorry fans

"That's the first time in a while I've heard the words 'positive' and 'infectious' being used about someone as a compliment"

Fucking hell.

I think they missed a trick not having Chloe pick before Faye as it definitely seemed as if she was potentially going to choose Liam, and let's face it, pouring fuel on the Faye fire is the only thing worth watching on this so far.

Chuggie is very goodlooking, the blond and shaved chest kind of disguise it weirdly (but then I like dark and hairy so I would say that).

Well, I think I got Chloe wrong. I certainly wouldn't have chosen Hugo, but I think that showed a lot of kindness.

I haven’t watched Love Island before but in lieu of much else going on I’ve got stuck in with this series. Faye is kind of awful but I quite like her. I didn’t like Chloe at all at first but seeing straight through Brad and her act of kindness to Hugo has really elevated her in my estimations, she’s playing a good game but I also think she’s doing it with good intentions, not just to play a game… if that makes sense.

I do find the whole concept truly bizarre and a bit bewildering that this is entertainment. The internet response/trolling is wholly disproportionate and I think the only way to cope with it is to recognise that if the target responded directly the individual would 99% of the time reply saying ‘omg didn’t think you’d see it, I actually think you’re great, love you really’

Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom