Madonna Survivor: The 2000s (Round 1)

VOTE FOR THE WORST (up to 6)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You won't find me coming for the Confessions Tour. Mr Ag used to force me to watch it back when he was a FUN DRUNK and it really was the TREAT.

I do like Celebration, but it really was GENERIC AS FUCK.

It could have been a Katy Perry EDM number.

Although obviously I like PIE so those songs are fine with me :disco:
shade GIF by Lifetime Telly

There's a lovely plaintive edge to her voice on Don't Tell Me which isn't revealed (at least so successfully) in too much else she's done.

I'll be disappointed if it doesn't do well in this decade. It deserves top half with ease.

5 votes for Get Together in a world where songs like American Pie, Me Against The Music, Hey You and fucking REVOLVER exist.

I know I need to say it again but ā€˜AVE A WORD, MOPSY!

There's a lovely plaintive edge to her voice on Don't Tell Me which isn't revealed (at least so successfully) in too much else she's done.

I'll be disappointed if it doesn't do well in this decade. It deserves top half with ease.
one of her best vocals. not technically perhaps but in terms of her gorgeous tone. I think it will come top 5 here. legendary single.

This just rinses through my soul, and her luscious timbre with the same crisp quality found on Don't Tell Me, but with more fragility and warmth. Parts plaintive, parts pure hope and joy. It's my main go-to version and I don't even think I've had the album version on in months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom