Madonna Survivor: The 80s (Round 2)

VOTE TO ELIMINATE up to 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Oh Father” does stick out like a sore thumb among her 80s ballads on this list. It was never going to be a classic with the GP, and is no “Live to Tell” but I can’t bring myself to vote for it, yet. That spine tingling “I never felt so good about mySELF….” Is one of my favorite Madonna moments ever.

Free thimble of “champagne” and nourishing square of Milka for anyone voting for Burning Up :disco:

I can’t even remember how it goes. The first thing that comes to mind is the vastly superior Tony de Vit song of the same name SO THERE WE HAVE IT :)

Free thimble of “champagne” and nourishing square of Milka for anyone voting for Burning Up :disco:

I can’t even remember how it goes. The first thing that comes to mind is the vastly superior Tony de Vit song of the same name SO THERE WE HAVE IT :)
YOU'RE BACK :disco:

Oh I've missed you SO.

Knock it off.

crazy-funny-gifs-groundhog-day-punch.gif

I know it’s not going out this round, but I’m surprised by the votes for Crazy for You. It’s maybe my favorite Madonna ballad

Crazy For You bores my tits off and we had to suffer it twice for no good reason

Dress You Up is just a RACKET

Another VOTE or TWO could really shake this up. This closes in just a couple of hours. :o

I’m not sure I’ll be able to bear getting rid of anything when we get to the 10s. Will probably sob my way through it and turn very spiteful. They’re all so very close to my heart and so much better than anything anyone else has dished up :disco:

Not that I dislike Crazy For You but both Gloria Estefan and Cyndi Lauper out balladed it from an 80s big names perspective amongst others.
True Colours IN PARTICULAR. I don’t dislike Crazy For You AT ALL but I do think we need an 80s ballads which are better than Crazy For You thread :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom