Madonna Survivor: The 90s (Round 2)

You FUCKED IT UP (vote to ELIMINATE up to 5)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
Listening to the Bye Bye Baby EP now on spotify and it didn't deserve last place but here we are :(

byebyebaby_vma_mtv_madonna.jpg

29. "Bye Bye Baby" (33 votes)
28. "One More Chance" (31 votes)
27. "Hanky Panky (30 votes)
26. "Another Suitcase Another Hall" (25 votes)
25. "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" (24 votes)

I struggled voting for "Fever" but it's already wall to wall greatness aside from the middle 3.

Fever
I'll Remember
You Must Love Me
Don't Cry for Me Argentina
Nothing Really Matters

Everything is solid gold. Ray of Light being in my 5 shows that.

Oh and Iā€™m voting for the UK single version of Fever- if it was the video edit, it would still be in :disco:

So Love Don't Live Here really should have been deemed the worst in the last round. Another Suitcase Another Hall is so 12 year old me romanticizing feeling alone, abandoned and all out of one pound notes to throw out the train whilst arriving at Bathgate station. Before puberty ravaged my voice box, I used to belt out the Evita singles perfectly. Suitcase is simply stunning, but never quite gets the praise it would have had it been a Madge and Nowels original from the adult contemporary pop album Love Won't Wait. I'd Be Surprisingly Good for You would have been another single if I'd have had my way, but then I'd also have commissioned a full Miami Remix E.P as surely Buenos Aires had much potential.

Looks like all the turds which everyone forced themselves to like at the time are on their way out :disco:

Flush the pan and move onto ROUND THREE PLEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom