Mariah Misc 2022

Actually, was Madonna not at this event? She's very close with the D&G guys. She did many of their more recent campaigns.

Literally spat my coffee out

FB_IMG_1657558235233.jpg

The trademark thing is a bit ridiculous, but if it ever deserved to go to anyone it would be Mimi.

Just read somewhere that Meghan beat Joe Rogan's podcast for the #1 spot

Last edited:
What week is he on??

The charts are so different NOWADAYS it’s barely comparable

What week is he on??

13! I've sighed in relief, that tweet was a bit misleading.

No. 1 for 13 Weeks Over 23 Weeks
“As It Was” has now placed atop the Hot 100 for 13 weeks over a span of 23 weeks, from its debut through the current chart. (In its other 10 weeks on the list, it ranked at, as noted above, No. 2 for nine weeks, plus No. 3 for one frame.) The song extends the longest span of a title topping the tally in a single release cycle. (Overall, Mariah Carey’s 1994 carol “All I Want for Christmas Is You” holds the record for the longest stretch from a song’s first to its most recent week at No. 1: two years and three weeks [Dec. 21, 2019-Jan. 8, 2022]).

What week is he on??

I agree to an extent b/c streaming has made everything more stagnant. But Harry’s had incredible longevity with airplay too. That was the dominant metric in the early to mid 2000s as well when “We Belong Together” led the chart.

He’s pretty much a lock for week 14 as well. It will probably make it to week 15 too, unless Taylor’s lead single is dropped this Friday or “Bad Habits” increases its lead on streaming.

Anyway, Mariah had the biggest bareback tracks of the 90s and 00s and ripped a page out of the Great American Songbook with The Art of Letting Go, which was truly about holding records and not about her horrible mother at all.

She’s trailing “8 new bonus tracks”, it looks like there’s a four- vinyl edition, there’s a double Honey- The Remixes vinyl, a cassette and some 4K videos and behind the scenes stuff.

I am very here for that four vinyl if it’s remix and bonus track heavy and the bonus tracks are actually properly unreleased stuff from the era.

Rehearsing for her Global Citizen preformance or whatever it is tonight

The Honey/Heartbreaker mashup at 1:30! :o

The event is streaming here - she should be onstage about midnight UK time

She performed but they didn’t show her on the stream 🥴

Maybe the tech couldn't handle the traffic?

Anyway, why on earth isn't she being asked for the Superbowl?

I read something about her secret grunge album being released soon, is that correct or have I been clickbaited?

I read something about her secret grunge album being released soon, is that correct or have I been clickbaited?
Yeah correct! She's doing something with it - and has found the versions featuring her own lead vocals which she was searching for - but there's also talk of it somehow featuring Millie Bobby Brown 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: COB
I believe in my heart that there's context to this that makes it make some kind of sense 🥴 🥴

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom