Melodi Grand Prix: Delfinale 3

Tisch

Spare potatoes
Sorry for getting in there early and apols if this was mentioned already but I just saw that "Titans" by Vilde tonight was written by none other than Ben Adams, so we (sort of) might have two members of A1 battling it out in the final if they get through! :o

Screenshot_20220129-111535_Wikipedia.jpg

• Love
Reactions: COB
Hammer of Thor is exactly the vikingy nonsense I want from Norway/Denmark/Iceland, and I am here for it.

I've heard the Thor one out of those, I remember it being okay but really not what I was expecting from something invoking the Norse gods - perhaps it will speak to me more in live form.

I've heard the Thor one out of those, I remember it being okay but really not what I was expecting from something invoking the Norse gods - perhaps it will speak to me more in live form.
OT - I love "SPEAK TO ME" :disco:

• Care
Reactions: COB
I guess her Little Mix Power perf was so popular they just rewrote the song for her? In the verses anyway :eyes:

It’s Bang Bang in the verses and 2000s Avril/Kelly in the chorus, but they could do a lot worse than sending that.

Would never listen to it myself but the Gen Z Olivia Rodrigo fans will like it, and it’s definitely the strongest package we’ve had so far in this sorry show.

Best we've had, but I do think a touch up before Eurovision would be in order should it win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom