Melodifestivalen 2024: Grand Final (Stockholm)

Lazy cheap cunts can’t be bothered with singers, more than four dancers, and now props.

Just time for you all to get your ASFM entries submitted before Festival da Cancao!

• Wow
Reactions: D5K
Ironically the last time I went to Pizza Hut was in Malmö. Good sponsorship.

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-09 215814.png

Liamoo FIFTH! I really can't get over that :D I thought we were in for a single digit televote score

Who BEAT her in the heat!

Does this happen very often? I mean, with the sheer gap Cazzi beat her by considering Jacqline won the heat?

I think rather than getting lost, Cazzi's stood out even more on the night for being so colourful and joyous, whereas Jacqline's staging was quite dark and the song probably got lost in the mix (even though nothing else sounded like Effortless either). She was definitely given whatever crumbs were left in the budget...

The method to choose the winner of the semi is actually different from the method they use for everything else - it's just pure vote numbers rather than the age group stuff. In theory, you could get a massive number of votes from the 3-9 demographic and nothing from anyone older and end the winner of the heat

I’d be crawling the streets hoping to find Danny Saucedo in a gay sauna.

Liamoo FIFTH! I really can't get over that :D I thought we were in for a single digit televote score
There was a lot of screaming for him in the arena. This seems to be a case of teenagers voting for him because he gives them a fizzy fanny which must mean it’s a good song.

I’m watching Portugal but tbh all I can think about is what it would feel like having Danny’s load dripping down my thigh whilst walking around Crystal Palace Sainsbury’s.

I thought Lisa was quite good really and it was nice to hear a "regular" ballad in the mix, so a bit sad she ended up so low.

Dotter sounded like she was dying unfortunately at the end. She's astonishingly youthful for someone who is nearly 37(!) though so she can just be glad of that next time she throws herself on a piano

Medina would have been the perfect winners, but it feels like these "party anthem" type songs can't catch a break in the final and always seem to miss out

All in all given there were several undeserved casualties in the semis it was still a strong final

I'm guessing her jury score boosted her at the last minute, but still quite agog that Cazzi managed 5th with the public vote - higher than Danny Saucedo!

Public vote points in order

92 Marcus & Martinus
61 Medina
59 Smash Into Pieces
45 LIAMOO
41 Cazzi Opeia
40 Danny Saucedo
35 Maria Sur
26 Jay Smith
25 Annika Wickihalder
21 Jacqline
11 Lisa Ajax
08 Dotter

Rather depressing male dominance at the top end too.

Apart from Cazzi, who was a star last night, the men felt more robust this year. Particularly in the staging and live performance aspects.

I’m still HAUNTED by those Irish jury votes (and the shit eating grin on the spokesperson - tosser)

Reactions: dUb
"Can't catch a break" feels a bit off when placing is a clear second in spite of shortfalls in both staging and vocals compared to the rest of the top 4.
It was beaten by TWINK PISS

#Justice4Medina

To be fair, it caught more of a break than most of them by getting slotted competitively rather than shunted into the closing national forced fun slot (featuring extensive audience panning shots of dads grimacing through their missed opportunity to beat the urinal queue)

Side Note: Was there any reason why the Moopyfestivalen Heat 1 was locked? :D I can't update anything on it. :ToneNervous:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom