Mighty Hoopla 2022

I was hobbling along later in the evening and some awful queen screamed in my ear as he walked past. I lobbed my carton of water at him. He turned around and screamed "HATE CRIME".

It was!

Brandy would be a good fit for a late day main stage slot I think

TLC as well

TLC headlined in 2018. They were ok, I think they had a band but pretty sure there were heavy amounts of miming going on.

Reactions: dUb
Girls keep checking. The Hoop was bound to be a MONKEY POX SUPERSPREADER event.

Carly Rae Jepson is an obvious headliner for me, a reformed Eternal on the main stage would be enough to finish me off.

Rina wouldn’t be out of the question, even Kacey Musgraves and if we’re getting reformed groups then I’d like Mis-Teeq

I've almost certainly told this story before, but I have a Twitter-friend who's a massive Eternal stan and got to hang out with them a bit when they played an event he was organising. Last time I saw him in person - appropriately enough at a Louise gig in Manchester, I asked him what it had been like to finally meet his idols. He turned ashen faced and murmured "Vernie... is a BAD PERSON"

I would be here for something like:

Eternal featuring special guest Louise
Gabrielle
Geri Halliwell
Kelly Rowland
Paris Hilton
Rachel Stevens
The Saturdays
Christina Milian
Sugababes Remixed and Revisited (Heidi, Amelle, Jade)
TruSteppers featuring Dane Bowers & Victoria Beckham
Deuce
Livin' Joy
Scarlet doing Independent Love Song on repeat

I would be unopposed to a Pixie Lott Mighty Moopla perf on the condition that it was remixes only.

DREAM PIXIE LOTT SET
Mama Do (Bimbo Jones)
Gravity (Cahill)
Cry Me Out (Bimbo Jones)
Boys and Girls (Ultrabeat)
Turn It Up (Digital Dog)
Can't Make This Over (Bimbo Jones)
All About Tonight (The Alias)
Won't Forget You (Cahill)

Rounded off by this super collab feat. a very sexy "woke up like this" look from R Pix.

A Victoria Beckham Solo set would have the gays SCRAMBLING for tickets

1. Not Such An Innocent Girl
2. Let Your Head Go
3. Back To Life
4. Midnight Fantasy
5. A Mind Of Its Own
6. Like That
7. Out Of Your Mind / Out Of This Groove (the Spiller/Out Of Your Mind mash up). Nick Jonas on male vocals

A VB solo set should also include some select Spice tracks so she can get her life on stage to them, without having to put up with the other four. Her solo version of Wannabe would leave us (and her) speechless.

Blu Hydrangea was absolutely appalling. Proper bargain basement stuff - comes out in Super Mario drag and played Mamma Mia. The joke was her saying "mamma mia!" in a Mario/Yoshi voice every time it happened in the song, and that was it :eyes:
For me that was one of those gimmicks that started out rubbish and got less and less funny as the performance went on, but got so tedious and unfunny by the end it kind of looped around into being hilarious.

Reactions: VoR
The Saturdays would be :disco:
Eternal would finish me but it will never happen.

I went on saturday evening but didn't see anybody (or was cruelly snubbed).

They played Saturdays' Higher in one of the tents and it felt very at home there. They should do it if some members (well, member) are not ABOVE it now.

They played Saturdays' Higher in one of the tents and it felt very at home there. They should do it if some members (well, member) are not ABOVE it now.

They probably WERE doing nothing.

CAUSE THEN AT LEAST I'M DOING NOTHING WRONG :disco:

He might not be comforted if he asks why Ag threw water over him and gets the reply that it was because he didn't have any acid.

I am trying to think of a Saturday who has got a career now bigger than the band? Is it Frankie since she became a LOOSE WOMAN? :o

It wasn't me!

To make it clear, it was a sealed carton and it was in the venue, HEADING AWAY FROM THE EXIT, BEFORE the Sugababes. No water was SPILLED.

And if that IS the guy. He's LYING and he DESERVED IT. If not, I'm sorry he had that experience.

Also, I picked up the carton AFTERWARDS, because the environment didn't scream in my ear.

Last edited:
It wasn't me!

To make it clear, it was a sealed carton and it was in the venue, HEADING AWAY FROM THE EXIT, BEFORE the Sugababes.

And if that IS the guy. He's LYING and he DESERVED IT. If not, I'm sorry he had that experience.

Also, I picked up the carton AFTERWARDS, because the environment didn't scream in my ear.

We love an eco-friendly hate crime :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom