Liberty Walk
Scars
Take Me Along
Can't Be Tamed
Who Owns My Heart

All AMAZING

That EP is SO GOOD

1673250740099.png

I really ONLY liked Mother's Daughter and Slide Away (gorgeous). most of those EP tracks were hideous and had no identity. thank god she scrapped that triple EP "concept".

I really ONLY liked Mother's Daughter and Slide Away (gorgeous). most of those EP tracks were hideous and had no identity. thank god she scrapped that triple EP "concept".
Is Slide Away on the EP?

I also adore Unholy, DREAM (I thought that one would be up your street) and especially Party Up The Street.

I never ever wish to hear WCS or PITUSA ever again, but everything since Slide Away has been magical and I can’t wait for more.

Biggest trajectory swerve for an artist for me I think ever!

I never ever wish to hear WCS or PITUSA ever again, but everything since Slide Away has been magical and I can’t wait for more.

Biggest trajectory swerve for an artist for me I think ever!
I too appreciate the trajectory swerve a lot! But I can't deny the classics for what they are. We Can't Stop especially, I couldn't believe she'd actually come out with something like that and was so happy to see it!

It’s not the earth shattering return I was probably hoping for, but it is very good, and a continuation of her imperial era (musically) so I’m 100% here for it

I quite like it, but don't love it. I guess the lead single was always going to be a comedown after 'Midnight Sky', but at least it's not a crash down to Earth.

Midnight Sky is one of those time capsule songs. It’ll never be forgotten. It was already one of the songs of the 20s when it came out as the decade started. It will forever represent an era - a shit era historically but a fabulous era musically
Yes. Forever indelibly attached to that period for me.

Midnight Sky came out when I was in a bit of a tough period and I totally missed it and only discovered it in December 2022 so it’s still very fresh to me. It’s such an amazing song.

Flowers is really good. It’s interesting she’s gone for a slightly different vibe. It reminds me a little of I Will Survive with the strings. It’s less instant than Midnight Sky but I think it’s a grower and radio is going to eat this up. She sounds amazing too. Well done Miley!

The song reminds me of (yes) I Will Survive but also that 70s lo-fi Fleetwood Max aesthetic that Styles has so successfully appropriated and yet sounds entirely fresh and different, I LOVE the lyrics and lyrical idea and the video is fantastic.

What a package.

This is rather good and I don’t even particularly like her. Is there a sample of I Will Survive in there at all? As it’s very close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom