Monday does little or nothing for me

Poor @Indie . Toothache sucks.

I'm on the sofa in my pyjamas where I shall remain all day. Unless the building catches on fire.

Poor @Indie . Toothache sucks.

I'm on the sofa in my pyjamas where I shall remain all day. Unless the building catches on fire.

disaster-girl-burning-house.gif

First day back after a week and a half off. Still too scared to look at emails.

Royal Mail van pulled up outside and the postman came up the path with a big parcel so I got all excited thinking somebody had sent me a get well gift. I opened the door and he said "oh, hang on a minute, this is for number 3, sorry I read it wrong but you were already up weren't you?" and then walked off again. :(

First day back after a week and a half off. Still too scared to look at emails.
Mandy went back to work today after a week off with covid, to a dirty mug on her desk, all the water machines empty, all the hand towel/blue roll dispensers empty, no milk, no coffee.

Oh and the carpark looking like this which they expect her to sort, because they can't possibly sort rubbish themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG-20220704-WA0002.jpg

Mandy went back to work today after a week off with covid, to a dirty mug on her desk, all the water machines empty, all the hand towel/blue roll dispensers empty, no milk, no coffee.

Oh and the carpark looking like this which they expect her to sort, because they can't possibly sort rubbish themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 11195
Can you please not take pictures of my house?

Oh and the carpark looking like this which they expect her to sort, because they can't possibly sort rubbish themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 11195

It needs to be made clear to them that selling fudge isn't the only thing in their job description. Show them how to refill the dispensers, where the new blue-rolls live, how the refuse should be sorted and make up the new rule "if you use the last of something it's your responsibility to refill it" which would apply to most of the above. Cleanliness in a food area is paramount and everybody's responsibility, nobody wants to be shut down by environmental health because some lazy bint can't take her cup to the sink and rinse it out.

I just used hair removal cream on my legs

I think it probably needs a second round but I rather LIKE IT

It needs to be made clear to them that selling fudge isn't the only thing in their job description. Show them how to refill the dispensers, where the new blue-rolls live, how the refuse should be sorted and make up the new rule "if you use the last of something it's your responsibility to refill it" which would apply to most of the above. Cleanliness in a food area is paramount and everybody's responsibility, nobody wants to be shut down by environmental health because some lazy bint can't take her cup to the sink and rinse it out.
Oh no this is at the vet job! They're even more useless than the staff at the fudge shop.

If the shop had been left it that state they'd all be sacked on the spot :disco:

When your leg hair is long enough to touch your legs again, it feels horrendous for a bit.

I used hair removal cream on my lady parts once. It was very unpleasant.

I'm drinking mead in the bath, I've never had mead before. It's not very nice.

I once had pre-historic beer. It was JANK. Very dusty, very clove-y.

Morning everyone. Getting the keys to my flat today, far too excited about it - for some reason I can't get the line "it's time to MIGRATE" out of my head :confused: :disco:
...And now, exactly eight years later, I've just booked to get a home report and for the estate agent to take photos next week :o

I'm not a fan of elderflower mead but a company local to me does all kinds of different flavours, handmade in the traditional way (just fermented local honey) and some of them are quite lovely. The owner's a Druid.

I'm not a fan of elderflower mead but a company local to me does all kinds of different flavours, handmade in the traditional way (just fermented local honey) and some of them are quite lovely. The owner's a Druid.
This one was made in the Wye Valley, we got it on holiday. It's honey & ginger.

I had apple mead a few weeks ago and it was ok. I was going to buy some until I saw the price

The first time I ever had Mead was one New Years Eve. Mr F had decided that we were all going to drink mead out of horns like Vikings so I bought three bottles of it, one elderflower, one with molasses and spices that tasted a bit licoricey (my favourite, Loki's Mead) and one with berries called Dragonsblood. So there we all were at midnight chugging away on it from our Viking horns, not realising how strong it actually was. The last thing I remembered was putting my brother and sister and their other halves into a taxi about 3am and then I woke up, face down on the bed at midday with no idea how I got there. None of us could remember much after the mead, my sister had to ask the taxi to pull over so she could vomit and we all had two-day hangovers from it. :D

How strong was your mead @Floppet ?

14.5% ABV which is about the same as wine I think.

Just discovered that I have a bottle of Dragonsblood and a bottle of Sleipnir's in the utility room cupboard, I thought there was only about half a bottle left. The Sleipnir one has black treacle in it so it's like treacle toffee flavour.

14.5% ABV which is about the same as wine I think.

Just discovered that I have a bottle of Dragonsblood and a bottle of Sleipnir's in the utility room cupboard, I thought there was only about half a bottle left. The Sleipnir one has black treacle in it so it's like treacle toffee flavour.
Mine was only 4%. I feel robbed. The treacle one sounds ok.

As our resident drug expert, can @big ron confirm whether he has ever SCROMITED?

20220704_231028.jpg

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
CHS is a thing, a very rare thing, and its sinply cured by not consuming excessive amounts of cannabinoids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom