Moopy Family Fortunes - Christmas Special 2019 - RESULTS

It appears that if you @ yourself, it doesn't actually send you the alert. Who knew?

I just imagine Rita being the human version of an ultra festive remix.

Oh, that's right. The final scores.

Forget my head if it wasn't sewn on.

1 FetchFugly 104
2 David_5000 102
3 Buttertart 98
4 Suomi 96
5 nerys 93
6 Jacques 91
7 Raining On Me 90
8 Kevin 89
9= Ag 87
9= POP! 87
11 octophone 83
12 Suedey 82
13 Rita 81
14 Kate 80
15 Bertha Genitals 76
16 Peekaboo 74
17 Rhythmbarbican 69
18 Cloud 66
19= ameraal 64
19= Dark Carnival 64
19= Indie 64
19= wendy the goat 64
23 VoR 62
24 Ellie 59
25 Tischlampe 51
26 Alla 38
27 KindaCool 36

In spite of being the only poster not to get any double figure scores, Alla does not come last.

I wonder if @ButterTart realises that his comedy answer to Question 4 may have cost him the six points needed to end up with a joint winner.

Thanjs @dnkaw for this!

You're vjery woolcome.

Maybe I'll do a Family Fortunes special based around a different holiday next year. I wonder if I can think of ten questions about Thanksgiving.

You're vjery woolcome.

Maybe I'll do a Family Fortunes special based around a different holiday next year. I wonder if I can think of ten questions about Thanksgiving.
All i know is they eat turkey we d ont have it here

We ALWAYS had mashed potato with leftover turkey (and a few other bits and bobs: wallies, etc.) on Boxing Day when I was growing up in Essex. LIMEHOUSE ROOTS DARLIN’. Just can’t believe the shocking slurs :(

Kids were in that Christmas song video! They just happened to be starving and that

It got a bit Cards Against Humanity after that.

But yay not last!

Good work with all this and we'll done @FetchFugly :D

Oh I was reading through thinking I’d done quite well and then I’m firmly mid-table :angry: Bah

Well that wasn't particularly remarkable for me. But at least it wasn't a complete disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom